5

Flashback

Nov 18th

my life hadn't been as bad lately , jordan started taking me to school ( like he said he would ) , he gives me comfort , so far we just been kicking it , going on drives getting to know each other and I enjoyed it , the craziest part is he was my first kiss , & I gave him head for the first time yesterday we'll attempted to , he was guiding me through it , at this point it was more than a friendship but there was no label on it .

We pulled up to the front of my house , I didn't want the night to end , but unfortunately I had school in the morning , the time read 9:40 .

" I had fun wit you tonight ma ma, you know I always enjoy ya company" he said looking at me licking his lips

" I enjoyed you too , you make me .... happy" i said

he just smiled at me .

I leaned in to kiss him and he grabbed my neck and pulled me toward him .

He pulled away and just looked at me , he looked so good high .

" get in the back" he said

my heart was in my ass , I had a feeling I knew what was about to happen but I was too in the moment .

I did as he told me , and he got out and got in the back after me .

He was starting to remove his belt , ig he could sense I was nervous .

" you a virgin ? ain't ya , just relax baby I got you" he said

He pulled my dress up and slid my panties off .

" why yeen wear the ones I bought you ? Matter of fact don't even wear nun when you wit me " he said

He bought me these little ass stringy underwear they so uncomfortable WHO TF WEARING THOSE ??

he pulled my bra up and my dress to my neck and started rubbing my clit , then he started sucking on my tittes .

It felt ... good , then he pulled his pants down and and pulled his dick out , .... it was definitely big , it had so many veins .

He started rubbing it up and down ,

" you ready?" he asked

" mhm " I said

he slipped it in , well he was trying to , it wouldn't fit ,

" damn yo shit tight , this shit won't even go in" he said trying to force it in

it didn't even feel good , It felt so uncomfortable , and it wasn't even in yet , I just closed my eyes to try to make the pain disappear .

It finally went in and he placed his hand on my stomach , it hurt severely

" shit , yo pussy feel so good " he moaned

I put my hand on his chest to push him away , he smacked my hand away .

" move ya hand you good " he said

He just kept speeding up then I felt like I had to pee .

" stop i- I have to pee " I said

he pulled out and started rubbing my clit again .

He started going faster and I grabbed his hand and he smacked it away .