||1||

Gaia, the Arcon of Nature, was praised along side Barbados, the people of Monstadt beleave they where lovers as well as just very close godly friends. In fact, Barbados did have a crush on Gaia, but was too shy to say it. Although, this was 4,000 years ago, and after the Arcon war, which ended 2,000 years ago, the eighth Arcon mysteriously vanished! Unknown to all of Teyvat, Gaia was hiding in plain sight in Monstadt to this present day...

        The people of Monstadt where minding there own business, well, except a very distress Flower vender, "My flowers! All withered and dry.. how will I sell them now.." with a distressed expression on the young female.

    Well, from the large Oak Tree at Windrise, rested a young girl, her hair light brown in color faded to light green, her attire similar to Monstadt Knights of Favonious with a mixture of lime green, brown, and forest green. She had what appeared to be a small cape dangling from the right side of her shoulder. She preferred to using her sward, but she can adapt to any weapon, including Catalyst. Her Elemental Abilities consists of what nature beholds; Dendro, Hydro, Cryro, Anemo, Electro, and Geo. She has nothing to do with the Pyro since fire is a man made element most of the time.

This girl goes by Iris now, and not... well, you'll find out. Iris was resting on a tree limb on the great oak tree in Windrise, but, she opened her eyes, they shine a brilliant Gold. She sat up from her laid position and rolled off the branch, soon landing without hurting herself, but a little huff of effort. She stood up from her crouched position. "Hmm.. seems like someone's Windwheel Asters are withering.." she dusted off her attire. She wasn't sure if she should appear as her animal appeal or just this mortal appeal. She decided to go with animal. She closed her eyes and began to walk towards the City of Freedon, wind rushing around her as leaves swirled around her, blocking anyones veiw as she shifted to a green tiger with golden eyes and what seemed to be little red mushrooms growing on her fur in the pattern of stripes.

 She closed her eyes and began to walk towards the City of Freedon, wind rushing around her as leaves swirled around her, blocking anyones veiw as she shifted to a green tiger with golden eyes and what seemed to be little red mushrooms growing on ...

This wasn't her only appearance she can withhold, she has a Tiger Dragon sort of appeal. But that is for a later time.

The green tiger made its way towards Monstadt Gates as the two guards look at the tiger, at first not really seeing clearly what it was, getting defensive. But soon come to realize that they where about to deal with a large 3 foot tiger from shoulder down to its paws. The shoulders began to tremble, slightly visibly as the tiger paid no mind to the two humans, once the tiger was passed them, they watched the large nature beast walk into Monstadt, "S-Should we tell Grand Master about this?" One asked the other, "I-I say let this go, it didn't s-seem to want to h-hurt us.. let's just see if it does harm anyone.." the other responded.

The tiger stopped walking and inhaled a large sniff, smelling the sweet crisp air. Soon turning her body and began to walk towards the stalls, finding a flower stall, the attendance was hidden behind the boxes they used as shelves and waited with hope. The tiger looked down at the withered windwheels and prospered it's massive head and gently and slightly places it's nose on the flowers, soon their rose from their grave and began to thrive like they where ready to be picked! The stall merchant saw this and rose from her position, looking at the large tiger. "T-thank you.." she said softly. The large tiger only nodded. Turning its body and began to leave Monstadt.

Not too far away, two aquamarine eyes watched this tiger leave the city, "Hmm... that tiger seemed all too familiar.." "what do you mean?" A blonde boy looked at the aquamarine eyed male, "That tiger.. I know her.."

||~~||~~||~~||~~||

A/n:
Alrighty! Sorry for this short chapter but I couldn't help but put this story out!

Strangely, this part kept appearing in a dream of mine.. strange yes.

Anyway, I apologize in advance for incorrect formality. :'>

See ya!

~Spring_Bunny123