||2||

The blond boy looked over at the aquamarine eyed boy, "How?" "Gaia, the eighth Arcon." The other boy responded. "Aren't there only seven?" The blond asked, "Indeed Traveler(Aether), She survived the Arcon War but disappeared for a good while after it ended." "Tell me more about this, 'Gaia' Arcon, Venti." Aether said. Venti lit up with excellent, "Of course! I just won't go into major detail, for her respect."

As the conversation drew to a close, someone stood a few feet away, with crossed arms, "If you wish to know more about me, then why not ask?" A feminine voice spoke from
Behind the two. "Ah!" They both explain as the golden eyed girl just looks at them, "I'm that scary?" "No no no!" Venti said as he, frailing his arms in front of himself and looked away, hiding the soft growing pink tent in his cheeks. He would lie if someone asked if he had a crush on this girl. Even though his heart is set on Gaia, but Iris seems so much like the Arcon. It confused him.

"It's just your sudden appearance!" Paimon exclaimed. "I see. Whenever you have questions, you can most likely find me by the Oak Tree at Windrise. Or at Angel's Share." Iris spoke as she smiled softly at them. She then looked at them as she summoned a Sward and held it close to her face as the blade barely touched her nose, "I shall be training boys. Until we meet again." She bows before she walked off as she twirled the sward and it vanished in green sparkly light and then reappeared on her back as she walked.

As The two watched her leave, Venti seem to be in a daydream, "That's Iris, I've seen her around Monstadt for a while now." Aether spoke as he nods. "Wait, she's been here?" Venti asked in disbelief . "Yeah, just only during the night for some reason." He said as he looked at Piamon. "Piamon seen Iris before! She gave me sweet Sunnettas!" She floated beside Aether. "She is mysterious.." The blonde boy said and looked at the daydreaming bard. "Paimon thinks Tone-Deaf Bard is down bad." The floating creature said.

After Iris had Departed from meeting Aether, Paimon and Venti, she headed to the large Oak Tree in Windrise, her favorite place to rest and go to just.. chill. She did tel them she would train, she'll relax a bit before she does train or battle with the Hillatrols in the area.