Y/n information

Name:Y/nLast name:DreemurrAge:12Gender:MaleHeight:5,2Sexuality:Pansexual,BisexualHair color:Light brownEye color:???Status:Alive

Name:Y/n
Last name:Dreemurr
Age:12
Gender:Male
Height:5,2
Sexuality:Pansexual,Bisexual
Hair color:Light brown
Eye color:???
Status:Alive

Family:
Adopted father:King Asgore(Alive)
Adopted Mother:Toriel(Alive)
Adopted older 1 brother:Kris(Alive)
Adopted older 2 brother:Chara(Alive)
Adopted youngest1 brother:Asriel(Alive)

Likes:Family,Friends,Animals,Monsters, Children,Adventures.

Dislikes:Rude and mean people,Monster haters,Dream(A little),Power crazed people.

Personality:Kind,Sweet,Soft hearted.

Description:After the monster were freed you became ambassador of the monsters for some reason Asriel turn back from a flower(aka flowey) also Chara came back from the dead so miss toriel and king Asgore,decided to adopted you into the family cause they were happy that their 2 children we're back from the dead and they also adopted you cause you not having a family. Few years later Kris who appeared out of nowhere was put into a orphanage Toriel wanted to adopted another,kid so they went to the orphanage Kris was in when they first saw kris they seen the mix between Chara and you so they decided him now that means chara is not the oldest sibling anymore you also all hang out with sans and papyrus cause after hanging out with them more you kinda seem them as your brothers to after one time you called sans big,brother that made sans happy along with Papyrus who was happy knowing you looking up to them as brothers so they accepted it.

(A/n:I can tell you all know that I changed the gender because I really can't do they or them pronouns in the same sentence without it sounding wired for me since I'm kinda of not used to they or them pronouns but I'll try and make another story or something with it next time but for now you're going to be male frisk that just looks female almost I guess but don't worry I'm also be making frisk as a female as well so don't worry anyways enjoying I'm still working on the prologue if you see this the changes in the story)