Prologue

(Warning:Some Cussing)

🎭 Nobody's Pov 🎭
It was a quiet day Y/n was at sans and papyrus house with Chara and Kris playing board games cause sans and papyrus left to go do something a few hours,ago so they all decided to play games until the skeleton Brothers get back. They were playing Monopoly and Chara was winning the board,game with few hours and rounds of playing Monopoly. Out of nowhere a portal opens up underneath all three of them also that when,the skeleton Brothers were just opening the front door into their house and their eye sockets go wide as the skeleton Brothers,watched as the three kids fall into a portal that was underneath the kids sand trys to use his magic to grab the kids but it was too,late the three children already fell into the portal along with closing behind the children or,underneath the kids after the three children or kids fell in. A portal opens up in a random place in the dream smp world and almost somewhere,near los Nevada but not that close the 3 brothers landed on the ground with a big thud Kris and Chara let's out a pain groan while y/n landed on top of them,chara carefully shoves y/n off them then all three of them stood up from the ground and looked around they're surroundings to see,where they're at or where they landed y/n gets a little scared not knowing where he and his siblings are so he gets more closer,to his more oldest brother Kris right side and holding onto his sweater something to Chara and Kris that the surrounding kinds of looks,something like a game or something that they once played but can't remember what game it was but it's just,similar to the game or something just about looking around feels like a game or something. Anyway they could see there's a part of a forest to the right and some more,clearing to the left of them Kris then looks both y/n and chara then tell them that they should find a place to stay both Chara and,y/n look at each other then looked back their big brother Kris with just a nod all three of them start walking to the left so can they,can find a place like a village or a City to stay in for a while so they can find their way back home they made it to a small village and,you some other go currency from their world to get money for the small village or trade it for,the money for this world money. The gold that they traded for money was enough to make a three story house for the limit living in the village along with Kris,getting a job to help him and his 2 siblings and to thank the villagers for letting them stay so kris will,be helping with building and with help protecting the village from mobs also along with getting rid of pillagers that decides to attack the village also,the village has a little school for his 2 sibling can go to while,Kris would be busy with his 2 jobs Chara will also help get rid of mobs and pillagers since he is,good with knifes as well then y/n will help make food also y/n likes making food and giving,it to the villagers along with hard working people as well all three of them hope they can find a way back home or if their friends can,find them a way back home. Back with the skeleton Brothers who are freaking out who went when you see a damn portal,open up beneath three kids when entering back into your house sans quickly grabs his phone so he could call emergency meeting with,ink and some other Au's as well so they can try to get the three kids back from wherever that portal took them and probably check all the Au's to see,if they landed in any one of the Au's sans hope on get the three kids back home or toriel's going to,have his ass I will send get the kids back home and how,will the kids survive that Minecraft world stay tuned.

(A/n:Finally done with the prologue hope you enjoy my little ducklings 💖💖 also stay healthy and safe.)