chapter 2

DANIEL'S P.O.V
(Chapter 2)

David turned his head to me quickly, "E-..Excuse me, Daniel...?" David stuttered. I turned to David, "Hm? I said nothing!" I lied to David, obviously. David was silent, I couldn't tell him he was turned on or not.. but I don't think I should keep going, I made him a speechless mess already! I have to let him get used to that.. then I'll say something. ------

(Before you read anymore, just telling you that the bold letters is just my voice, it's not anyone's P.O.V!!! Back to the story-)

Daniel got lucky, he got to spend the night, and have his very own tent. Daniel thought to himself, maybe he didn't wanna leave after all. That thought didn't last long, he started to have sexual thoughts, he thought about fucking David until sunrise. David moaning his name, trying to keep quiet. ------ Daniel's member became rock hard. Reaching into his boxers, pulling out his cock. He stared at it, wondering if he should jerk off to David or not... the answer is.. YES.

Daniel's P.O.V

(TW: DETAILS)
Bringing my hand to my mouth, and spitting into the palm of my hand. I start to think about things I want to do to David, as I thought about rough fucking him, I started to jerk my cock off slowly. Thinking about fucking David made my member sensitive. I rubbed the tip gently, I like the feeling of that. But I had to cum, so I started to jerk off fast. "Mmh..~ oh fuck.~" I muttered, trying to be as quiet as possible. I stopped moving my hand, but kept it on my cock, I started to move my groin back and forth, pretending my hand was the inside of David. "David..~.. you're so tight!~.." i said while tightening my grip. "Oh.. y-yes, baby~.. you like that?~.." I bit my lip, starting to move my hips faster. "That's a good boy..♡~" I giggled, "Make me cum, baby.~..... I need to bust.." grunting. I stopped, I couldn't take it anymore, I have to bust a fucking nut. I started to jerk off as fast as I can, I planted my face into my pillow so nobody would hear my moaning, "A-AHH!~.. PLEASE.. I-I.. D-DAVEY!!~.." I started to whimper, my cock was too sensitive for this. Pre-cum started to gush out of me, I could feel it coming. "I'M SO CLOSE.. FUCK!!~.. RIDE IT JUST.. JUST LIKE THAT!!..~" I came like a water fall onto my stomach. "Oh yes..~ Mmm..♡~"

The next day..😳

DANIEL'S P.O.V

I woke up and decided that I'm not going to leave! Im actually going to confess my feelings to David, isn't it obvious already? I got up out of bed, I didn't bring a bag... so I just slept in my boxers, my hair is fine. Who cares for a little bed head? I mean, my hair is thin, so it never really gets messy or anything-. I put my clothes from yesterday on, and got out of my tent. All the kids were out playing, I saw David sitting on the grass. I sighed, this is gonna be hard. I put my shoes on and walked to David like the big boy I am! (I'm so sorry, I had to.)
"Goodmorning, David!" I sat right beside him, smiling... but also nervous. David looked at me, "Hi!" He smiled. He's adorable.. "uhm so... I actually have something to tell you, got time?" I smiled nervously. "Of course, I have time! Tell me anything!!" David tilted his head, "ok..." I took a deep breath, "David, I've liked you.. for a while, like 2 years. And I don't mean like, like a friend. I mean like, like I wanna hug, and kiss you, I wanna wrap my arms around you! I wanna protect you.. I want to please you.. I'm in love with you, and I want to spend every moment of the rest of my days I have.. with YOU..!" I held David's hands and looked him deep in his eyes, I can't believe I just did that.. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!

DAVID'S P.O.V

The words that just fell out of Daniel's mouth left me speechless, I've had a crush on Daniel for some time too! But.. I never thought, he'd ever love me. I just stared at him, my face turned red as a cherry, "Oh.. im sorry.." Daniel said sadly, while letting go of my hands. I cupped both of Daniel's cheeks Immediately and gave him a long, passionate, wet kiss. I closed my eyes, he did the same, and scrunched his nose a bit.. the kiss lasted about 7 seconds before pulling away, as soon as I pulled away, we opened our eyes and stared at each other.. "I love you.. Dani-" I was cut off by Daniel putting his finger on my lips, pressing it against them, "Shh.. don't speak.. " Daniel whisperd in my ear. Daniel took his finger off David's mouth, and began to make out with David. David's eyes widened, but as soon as he realized Daniel's were shut, he did the same, Daniel made out with him, slowly, and gently.. almost like he didn't wanna break him, or like he was as fragile as glass. David parted his lips a little bit as an entrence to Daniel.. Daniel took notice, and stuck his tongue inside of David's mouth. "Mmph-!~" David let out a slight moan, Daniel liked that... a lot actually, he stuck his cold hand up David's shirt and started to pinch, and twist his nipple, "M-Mm..~" David moaned quietly once again for Daniel. Daniel liked it too much.. his member started to get excited. But Daniel knew that he shouldn't get too crazy, he pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva parting from their mouths. David was panting quietly.. he has never done such an activity, well.. at least with a man. Keep in mind David is a Virgin.

(Stay tuned, may be sex in the next chapter😘)