Prologue

Hello Kim. Good morning. Are you available this Saturday?

Hi Tin, yes, I am. I am free.

Kim let's watch Gigi's concert.

Sure, Tin.

Kim, see you on Saturday. Are we going to meet at 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm?

Tin, let's meet at 4:00 pm

Okay, Kim 4:00 pm at the metro station so that you'll be covered under the heat of the sun.

Later at the metro station...

I didn't realize that Tin was already on my back while waiting for her at the metro station.

Kim!!!! How are you? Excitement and longing are written all over her face. She is still the most beautiful soul I have ever laid my eyes on. I wanted to hug and kiss her however, I restrained myself, we have unfinished business to discuss.

Tin, I am good. I answered with a lopsided smile, my mind was telling me to talk to her else both of you will suffer.

Tin, we need to talk. Last February we parted our ways, those iMessage's I have sent to you what is your stand? Comment?

What are you talking about, Kim? Confusion and scared are written on her face.

Tin, I have confessed my true feelings to you. I loved you then I love you now. I need to know; how do you feel about me? I can't sleep... I am bothered since the day we parted our ways.

But Kim. We are friends...

Tin, we have known each other for the past 15 years. Last year and this year you have shown mixed emotions to me. A day we are friends. A day we are just more than friends, we act as a couple living on the same roof! You even asked me if I love you and you even kissed my cheeks!

Kim...you got it wrong!

Tin, you don't treat your normal friends with a kiss, a hug, and being laid back! Do you have feelings for me Yes or No? I need to know! I deserve an answer! I don't mean to scare you; however, we need to clear things between us.