Second chance

Loki, god of mischief is on the verge of death after his battle with heimdall. He lays there, bleeding to death. He has won, he got his revenge against the gods. But yet why does he feel a deep level of sorrow? His thoughts went back when he was a child. He was alone. No one cared for him. As far as of the other giants, they didn't accept him as one of them. Even his own parents hated him, wanted him to disappear. He was a disgrace to the giants. Soon enough, the giants kick him out of Jötunheimr. He was along. Thats when he had an idea. He decided to go live with the gods, and he headed to Asgard. After making a deal with the gods, he helped them out. Then he and Odin became blood brothers. He still remember that day like it was just yesterday. Odin and him cut their hands, and then they shook hands.

"Welcome to Asgard, brother." Loki was happy. He found a home and they accepted him, he was wrong. They treated him a giant, an enemy. They avoided him, made him feel along again. Thats when Loki started to throw pranks. He wanted them to notice his presents. But, in the end, their hate for him grew. That's when he met Sif. She was very beautiful, her hair was just perfect. But, she was taken. She was married to Thor. Loki tried talking to her, but she just ended up calling him a monster, an enemy to the gods. In the end, she wasn't wrong. One day, Thor announced around the halls that his wife hair is beautiful. Thor only commented her hair, but never any thing else. Loki thought of a plan. It was a plan he will regret forever. Loki sneaked into Thor and Sif chambers, and cut Sif hair off. The next morning, all of the lands heard the yell of Thor. Sif was crying. Thor was demanding to know who dared cut Thor's wife hair. Everybody knew who could of done it, Loki. Thor beated him, until Odin stopped him. Odin demanded he go to the dwarfs land and get them to make Sif's hair. Before Loki left for the dwarf land. Sif asked him why?

"Because hair isn't everything." She walked away, crying. "Your still beautiful." Loki muttered.

After he tricked the dwarfs into making Sif's new hair and weapons for Odin and Thor. But as he got to Asgard. The dwarfs followed and they had weapons. They explained to Odin that Loki tricked them. Loki defended him self, and he presented the weapons. But the dwarfs also presents there weapons. Odin, Thor, and Sif liked those weapons better then Loki's. They then let the dwarfs punished him, without killing him. They sewed his lips shut. The pain was unbearable. Loki ran to his chambers. But before he reached it, he heard a voice. "H-hello." Loki freezes. The soft voice, he never heard it before. He turned around. A goddess was shyly standing there. Loki studied her, he doesn't remember her. Is she really a goddess? "Um....my name is Sigyn." Loki continue to study her. She didn't look like a goddess. She looked nothing like Sif or Freya. She was better. "I'm sorry for wasting your time, I'll go now." She took a step away but was stopped when Loki grabbed her hand. Both of them surprise by his action. Loki looked toward his feet but quickly looked into her ocean blue eyes. Loki pointed at his sewed lips. Sigyn looked at his lips, and then to his eyes. She smiled, "Okay." She knew what that meant. He wanted her help.

They walked toward Loki chambers, Loki still holding onto Sigyn hand.

When they reached Loki's chamber, Loki let go of Sigyn hand, she wished he didn't. As they enter the room, Sigyn couldn't help but frown. Loki's chambers was different from the other gods chambers. It was much smaller, and it was cold. She followed Loki to his bed, he sat down. Sigyn got a bucket of water and sat it down right by the bed, she kneel down in front of Loki. Her fingers moved to his lips. It was sewed tight. "This might hurt...alot," he nodded.

She start pulling the thread out. Loki did not scream in pain but only shake, like he was holding it in.

After she was done, she cleaned his now bloody lips.

After Sigyn was done, Loki immediately got up and got a drink of water.

After he drunk his last drop, he pulls his attention to Sigyn.