Chapter 4

________________

________________

I looked left and then right as I tip-toed inside the kitchen and stood behind Nandini

I looked left and then right as I tip-toed inside the kitchen and stood behind Nandini. " Good morning, babe. " I said kissing her cheek and her hands stopped working on the dough. " Why are you here? " She asked moving away from me but I held her waist making her stop.

" Um..so like in case there was any confusion. You're fucking mine. " I breathed out as my face dipped inside her neck and her hair falling on my face. I slowly looked at her to see her zoned out somewhere and taking the chance I made circles on her stomach to seduce her. " Manik I have alot of work to do, please leave. "

She requested when I turned her around and slammed her against the kitchen slab, caging her. " Manik leave, someone will come. " She said being scared and start to push me but I held her arms and put it behind her back. " So what if someone comes, I am doing romance with my wife. " I said.

" I need to make things clear about last night. " My bottom lip jutted out as I rolled a hair strand of hers on my index finger and she looked away. " Don't you dare look away from me. " I stated making her look at me forcefully, by holding her chin. " Why are you making things clear huh? Go to that friend of yours. " Her eyes moist with her red nose and I knew she was about to cry.

" I can't see you cry, Nandini. Please don't cry. " I requested pulling her for a hug. " About last night, I couldn't just snatch Aarush away from her. It would have been so rude of me. And..I was going to take him from her but before that you came and took all the things in a wrong way! " I said. " I am sorry if I hurt you. " I apologised to her and she looked at me with her innocent face.

" Even if I forgive you, there will be some consequences for making me starve last night. " She said making me smile. " Anything, love. "

" I am very tired today and since I take Aarush out every evening today you will go. " She said and I nodded. " And..and bring me lots of chocolates and chips and cookies or you will have to sleep in the living room again. " Her never ending list of demands started which I had to complete by evening.