0.04

~ continued 

Where are you harry?

.

.

.

Louis quickly wipes the tears left his beautiful blue eyes, as Liam drive every place he could possibly think of. But they couldn't succeed in finding the curly hair lad. He was no-where to be found, they even checked  cemetery, visited her grave. He wasn't there, he never visited her stone. The guard showed them the record of last two months of people who came there to see their late beloved's stone, Harry's name wasn't there in the list. 

"Where could he be?" mumbled Liam, more like he said to himself. The younger boy placed his head on the steering wheel of the car, and sigh. It was now nearly 1:00 am. Louis placed his hand on his mate's shoulder, giving him a squeeze, and a weak smile which the other boy returned. None of them said a word but it was enough to assure each other, that everything will be okay. 

''Cause I was the only one who loved you from the start, 

But now when I see you with him it, Tears my world apart''

Louis's phone start ringing, he and Liam looked at each other before he answered Zayn's call.

"Hey Lou! We found Harry-"

"WHAT? WHERE?"

"Jeez listen to me, long story short we are in the hospital where she died." he said the last part quietly, making sure that curly guy doesn't overhear him. He looked towards them, Niall was whispering something to harry but he can feel Harry denning, as he was shaking his head. 

Liam and Louis felt silent, before liam replied in place of the blue-eyed boy "Oh we are coming."

"Sure, don't worry he is okay" informed Zayn, he knew they both were anxious and tried there best to him. 

"Thanks, keep a eye on him and if he needs something please get him."

"Will do Tommo" 

─ ─ ─

They rushed in the hospital and the view in front of them, broke their heart especially Louis's, he saw the curly lad sitting on floor, d his head resting on his arms, which were placed on his knee's. Niall was sitting next to him, hands around Harry's shoulders, while he keep saying something. Louis couldn't figure out what the irish-lad is talking about, but they walked towards them. 

"Guys" called Liam softly, harry looked at him. His eyes were bloodshot red, his nose and cheeks have a rosy color, anyone can tell he have crying. 

Before anyone can say anything, Harry spoked, his voice was horse from all the crying "Niall says Ivy isn't here. Tell him he is wrong. Please Liam, please."