His Realisation!!!

"Sai, you will stay at home today. It's final." Virat said controlling his anger.

"What!? What will you do to stop me?" Sai screamed.

"Urgh! Tum itni ziddi kyu ho? Can't you understand at once! " he rubbed his forehead.

"Understand... huh! Did you ever understand the hidden intentions of your Wahini?" she questioned.

"Wahini?!" he asked confused.

"I guess, Samrat dada's wife is your wahini only" she glared at him.

"Continue karo" he rudely said hiding his embarrassment.

"Keep your attitude with yourself. Can't you be polite for a second." she spat. 

"Whatever!" he shrugged.

"Kadoos" she murmured.

"What?!" he asked irritated

"Answer me... Did you ever understand her hidden intentions" she raised her eyebrows.

"What intentions Sai?" he asked.

"To get you back. To live with you." she blankly replied.

"But, I was never hers. I already cleared it to her." he cleared.

"What about that promise, that you gave to her?"

"Emotions changes as time flies. I had moved on long back & she is doing the same with Jeeva. What's wrong then?!" he replied.

"Uffff! That's the problem! Acha, can you just answer my one question truthfully?" she was irritated over his ignorance.

"As if I will deny & you'll be okay with it" he smirked.

"Ye hui na mere Virat Sir waali baat" she slightly laughed.

"Mere Virat sir" he smiled thoughtfully.

"Why did Pakhi didi call you in the cafe?" she asked.

"Wo..." he hesitated to convey the cheap thoughts of a delusional being.

"Wo wo kya kar rahe hai. Tell me clearly." she angrily ordered.

"Is it necessary to tell?" he nervously asked.

"Yes, it is" she replied sternly.

"Ok," he sighed. "She was asking me to divorce you & then we can happily live together," he uttered in a single breath.

"Oh!" she got upset over the fact of divorce.

"But I & her were never we & will never be. I rejected her offer & asked her to move on with Samrat to which she agreed later."

"You fool, dumbo, idiot, stupid" she shouted clutching his collar.

"Sai" he was shocked over the sudden change in her. His heart was beating rapidly imagining her in Kal Ratri roop. 

"Kya Sai!!!!! Matlab common sense tho use krte na" she shrieked scaring him.

"Haan" he mechanically said.

"Kya haan" she asked. She shook him after not getting any response from him.

"Yeah Yeah! Speak" he said coming out of a trance.

"Why were you standing like a statue?"

"Nothing! I was just shocked & scared witnessing your Kaal Ratri Avtar" he rubbed back of his neck.

"Kya aap bhi" she giggled and got serious the next moment.

 "I agree feelings do change over a span of time but not in a day. It was just her another plan to stay close to you using Sam dada."