sad tom with roy and sped

"tom are yo okay?? uwu" asked ben "fuck no," said tom. tom cried "my cute ass gf broke up with me caue i like roy :(((" ben lauged at him "bozo, i cant help bc im gay for i showspeed." tom went to angela apartment to maybe say sorry. but it only made him cry mor bc she was making out with hank. "a-a-a-a-angela?" tom asked sadly and cutely. "fucking among us i hate you tom." she said. hank epic-ally screamed out "BOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" tom went home to cry bc hes emo. he saw roys huse "r-roy?" then he realized. the only one who understood him was roy. he broke into his home and roy was masturbating to piccs of tom ....."t-tom its not what it looks like!!" roy yelled cutely. "oh it is" tom pinned him to the wall. "tom..." roy said "ur so hot." tom kissed roy "i know." tom and roy started a whoe make out session basically. tom thought roy tasted like a ml shake from the diner. "are you readyy" asked roy as he put it in tom. "yessss daddy roy.." he moaned. just then ISHOWSPEED RAN IN. 's-s-sped?" speed took off his shirt "i love u tom and roy lets have a threesome." tom was worried uwuw "b-b-but what about ben??????????????????????????????????" sped said he didnt give a fuck. so they had a threesome and then yeah.

WHY ARE PPL ACTUALLY READING THIS SHIT