Prologue

Look, I honestly don't know what's happening to me. All of a sudden my sister brings her friends to the house and I can't help get insane over her best friend Luna, she's perfect, she has this black hair that goes all the way to her ass, and emeralds she calls eyes, she is very fit, she has huge breasts and a small waist; which makes the effect.
I guess I'm lesbian.
One time, I remember my friend Susan invited me over to her house, of course with our other friends, Angelica, Paulina and Nina.
And we were playing truth or dare.
It was my turn and i chose dare. Nina dared me to kiss Susan's butt. Of course I did it. I remember it perfectly. She lied there and took her short shorts off whilest i put lipstick on and smooched. Angelica, Paulina and Nina were surprised, they probably thought I would not have done such thing, but it felt pleasant.
I am turned on by other girls tho, I just prefer Luna. But she is my sister's best friend at it would be so weird, but I love her and ugh!
Her freakin face.
Her amazing hair.
Her huge breasts.
Her firm ass.
Her voice.
Her freaken self.
It's frustrating, because there might be someone else who has interest in her, but she's mine!,well technically she's not but whatever!