ᶻz sweetheart

IT WAS FINALLY the day before Christmas

IT WAS FINALLY the day before Christmas. You just had to get through this day and then you would be free for two weeks.

Uuughhh . Your currently in class listening to your teacher go on about useless things that you will most likely never need in your life.

*ring!*

"Class dismissed." The teacher says.

You walk out of class feeling free when you feel someone behind you.

"Y/n" you hear a familiar voice say

"Yes?" You reply, turning around to see Scaramouche.

"Uh, would you like to come over to my house for Christmas?" He asks

"Of course! I'd love to." You smile

"Great see you."

Since you were going over to your childhood friends house for dinner you wanted to look nice, so you picked out a shortish red dress,  a white cropped jacket with some black boots

Since you were going over to your childhood friends house for dinner you wanted to look nice, so you picked out a shortish red dress,  a white cropped jacket with some black boots. Kind of simple but it looked cute, and that's all that matters...wait it was Christmas tomorrow and you were going over to Scaramouches house with no gift , that felt wrong so you decided to go and buy him, ei and Yae a gift.

—☆—

What would this stupid kid even like?? He had never told you stuff like this. Then you saw a white cat plush with black and orange spots. You always knew that he liked cats when he was younger so this could be a good idea. For Yae you got her hand cream, Cherry blossom scented perfume and a white purse. For Ei you got her a large cherry blossom hair clip, a few rings, black heels and a few accessories. You thought that you didn't buy a lot for Scaramouche so you decided to give some money to him as well. Once you went home you wrapped the gifts neatly and made sure to give them a sweet note.

 Once you went home you wrapped the gifts neatly and made sure to give them a sweet note

Next day

Today was Christmas. You spent the morning with your mum watching movies and small things like that. You had just remembered that you had agreed to go to Scaramouches house. You told your mother and she said it was nearly time for you to leave. You quickly ran upstairs to get changed into what you had previously prepared  yesterday. You put your hair into a white clip and put all of the gifts into a bag, then you went running out the door.

 You put your hair into a white clip and put all of the gifts into a bag, then you went running out the door

*knock*

"Hi y/n!" ei greets you with a smile. She was wearing a white sweater with dark read jeans. "Come in!" She says white stepping out of your way.

"Scaramouche is up in his room you can go see him if you would like" the pink haired lady says while locking the door "it's the room to the left."

"Ahh, thank you Yae." You say while walking to Scaramouches room. Once you get there you knock on the door

"Come in!" A voice shouts.

You slowly open the door to see Scaramouche dressed in all black of course laying on his bed look terribly bored.

"Oh y/n hi"

"Hello!!" You say smiling

"Close the door." He says

You close the door and walk to his bed, sitting on the edge.

"I got you something" you giggle

"Hm, what?" He says sitting up

"Here you go!" You say reaching into your bag and handing him the wrapped gift "I'm not sure what you would like so I went with what you used yo li— Scara , are you okay?"

The boy looked like he was going to cry, it was just a plush though it was pretty cute

"Oh y/n.. thank you." He says sniffling. Quickly, he wrapped his hands around you.

"H—huh?" You say a bit flushed.

"Just— dont ask, please." He muttered while tightening the hug

"But I also got you some mone—"

"Keep it I don't want it." He says reluctantly pulling away from the hug

That was quite out of character for him but you didn't want to ask.

"I also got you some more thing erm..." he says while reaching under his bed, Scaramouche really was spoiling you.

"Here." He says handing you a small box.

You open the box to see a white ring with a rose Quartz heart on the top, it was quite simple yet so beautiful.

"Woah.. it lovely, thank you Scaramouche." You smile while putting on the ring.

"Y/n!!! Kuni !!! Come down to eat!!!" A voice yells

"Okay!!" He yelled back.

You and Scaramouche went down stairs while he was holding you hand, you liked this Scaramouche better.

ei had prepared the biggest meal you had ever seen in your life.

"Well! Eat up." Yae says with a smile