aaron z. - enemies to lovers!

<3 — aaron z and reader enemies to lovers!
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnings, aaron z being mean to reader a little bit
💌 — not requested! im so sorry to everyone whos request had been delayed. ill do better! </3

at first, it was completely one sided. you had always been appreciative of aaron z but it had seemed he harbored such aggressive feelings towards you! you would think that after such kind words from you he would be a lot nicer but no. he continued to disrespect you! you were hanging out with tae young. walking around the neighborhood, appreciating nature! yet someone had to accompany you all the time. literally all the time! you had almost tripped over a rock before tae young had saved you. "oh my god! are you alright, y/n?" tae gripped your waist lightly, concern showing on his face. "i-i'm alright." he glided his hand from your waist to your hand, pulling you up to help guide you to the ground of the earth.

you swear that you saw tae young smirk at aaron z but you ignored it. you could hear aaron z scoff, "should've let y/n trip." he walked with his arms crossed, leaning off to the side. you looked him up and down, his side eye leaving you offended and honestly with a little heart ache. "wish you'd trip instead." you argued, this time crossing your arms and leaning over to tae young. eventually, tae young had to leave. the sun was setting and his hidden parttime job at a pet shelter needed him. it almost felt like he did it on purpose!

it was dead silent between you and aaron z. his hands were now in his pockets and it was so awkward. "hey, stop walking." you ordered, staring at the pavement in front of you as you stopped. "why?" aaron z sneered but he still stopped dead in his tracks after you asked. you had both been standing there for a couple seconds while you were thinking of what to say to him. you walked in front of him, grabbing him by his shoulders and pulling him to your height. "can you shut up? like ever." you spat, his forehead up against yours. you felt his stoic expression change into one of shock, almost complete confusion.

"make me, y/n." aaron z barked, letting you stand there for a moment. you shifted from looking at one of his eyes to another, you could tell he knew what he wanted you to do. your heart raced and did you want it to happen? absolutely. did he look shocked at what he just said? absolutely. you slapped your hands on his face and kissed him. it was intense and you really did just want him to stop being so rude! what else was there for you to do?

you pulled away and he was literally flaring up. it was so slight but you could tell that he was embarrassed. "am i- am i wrong for wanting more than this?" you scoffed. "i just want you to stop. i wanna move on from this!" you cried out, shaking him by his shoulders. it was silent for a bit, you were standing there with your eyes closed, forehead to his. aaron z stifled a cackle. you opened your eyes to see the usually stoic and harsh man with a bright smile on his face. "literally why are you laughing?" you whisper-shouted. shaking his shoulders again with a harsh sniffle. "'cause you're just.. so cute." aaron z removed his hands from his pockets, grasping your shoulders.

aaron z's laugh was stuck in your head from than on. it was so contagious it made you laugh. "look, you're making me laugh, dummy." you snickered, both of you shaking each other's shoulders. the laughter ended, aaron z finally finding the moment he believed was right.

he kissed you. his lips were on yours! after all this time he spent hating you, staring directly at your lips at some points, it finally happen. it felt like the world slowed and he finally backed up. "everything just felt so right with you. i couldn't- just let you steal my heart like that! but you totally did." aaron z whined. never had you seen him express his feelings like this. the stoic, shy man was so open and vulnerable right now, it was unbelievable.

"i think.. i think it's time for us to start over." you backed away and held your hand out towards him. "hi, i'm y/n." you smiled as he held out his hand, ready to shake yours. "hey, y/n. i'm aaron z." he said, admiring your features. even on his stoic face you could see the most adoration in his perfect brown eyes. your hands collided as you shook hands, continuing your walk with touching hands. "enemies no longer?" you asked, "enemies no longer." receiving an answer.