1

read this first before continuing)

This story will have or possibly have: violence, sex, murder, blood, rape, kinks

if you don't want to read a story with that mention then don't scroll. just leave this story.

If you complain about what you read I will mute you and delete your comment. 

_______________________________________________________________________

I never thought I'd ever experience trauma that would change my life.

No the trauma that I am speaking of isn't death or me having a deadly disease.

Instead is what happened to me. When I was raped at the SAMCRO clubhouse party.

I was there enjoying myself like all the others that wasnt part of the club or sons.

Some might tell you it happened due to what I was wearing. And I will tell you regardless of the outfit I was wearing that doesn't give any man the right to rape me.

An outfit has nothing to do with that shit at all.

I had come into Charming three months ago wanting a different scenery. Having just finished dealing with a big company website. I decided I'd go and unwind maybe get a few drinks so  I went to the party to just relax.

After while I paid for the beer I had and made my way out of the clubhouse through a partly crowded parking lot and to my car.

Only to be grabbed from behind and slammed against the nearby wall.

I kicked and scream and well as clawed at the guy who punched and hit me as he raped me.

I managed to claw at his face making him bleed.

He finished what he was doing then dropped me on the floor and kicked me in the ribs before walking off.

I was in severe pain but knew I had to get up and get the hell out of there.

Which was a task but I had managed.

I made it to the hospital and dealt with that situation. when they asked who the attacker was I told them I didn't know him due to never having met him before in my life.

Which me and the cop got into it.

"What were you wearing?" he asked

"What I am now" I replied

"That's probably why you was raped. you were provoking him. luring him in." he says

"so your gonna stand there and look me dead in the face and tell me I was raped do to my outfit?" I asked

"it's slutty" he says

"My damn outfit has nothing to do with what that piece of shit done to me. its like me say the reason you get shot out, and beat up is cause your a cop. and that your wearing a gun so people will shoot you cause of that. its bulshit" I tell him

"calm down or I'll detain you" he says

"get out of my room and never come back. you arrest me and I will have your ass fired" I told him

He shook his head and walked out while the nurse came in.

After I was tended to and allowed to leave I headed to my little efficacy apartment and showered. Scrubbing my skin raw to try and get the feeling of that nasty fucker off me.

But no matter how hard I'd scrub my skin I'd always have the feeling and memory of him raping me.

That night I hardly slept always seeing him every time I closed my eyes. the next day I went and reported the cop for the bullshit he pulled.