Therapy Session

We sat in a circle for our little therapy session. At the front of the circle sat Pendanski, then Armpit, Magnet and Squid who sat on one bench. Sitting next to them in a chair was Zero who sat, arms crossed and head down. Next to him was Caveman who sat beside me on one side. I sat there arms crossed as well while leaning back into the table as Zigzag sat beside me with his arms resting behind him on the table. Finally X-Ray sat on a stool beside Pendanski. I looked at Pendanski as he turned to Magnet this time.

"What about you Jose? What do you like?" Pendanski proceeded to go around the group, this time landing on Magnet.
"I like animals." He answered innocently with a smile.
"That's what got Magnet sent here in the first place." Squid joked as the others jest.
"Man, it's criminal the way they keep them locked up in a cages." He tried defending.
"No Jose, what you did was criminal." Pendanski says pointed.
"No, no, tell 'em Magnet. They wanted a 1,000 bucks just for one puppy." Squid defended his friend. Some were confused by the amount wanted for the animal, Which if you ask me is ridiculous. They get over crowed and have to put animals down because they get so many, yet charge so much that most people can't afford one! And before you start, it's one thing buying the food and toys and everything for it, but to pay that much out right is just crazy!

 They get over crowed and have to put animals down because they get so many, yet charge so much that most people can't afford one! And before you start, it's one thing buying the food and toys and everything for it, but to pay that much out right ...

"I would've made it out if my pocket didn't start barking." He joked with feign seriousness. I smiled at them and shook my head.
"You boys- and gal- get one life and so far, you've done a pretty good job of screwing it up." I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back looking at the ceiling in annoyance before looking at Caveman as attention was suddenly brought to him.
"So you're Caveman now, big shot. Got a nickname. Well, let me tell you something, Caveman. You are here on account of one person. You know who that person is?" I side glanced him from beside me, seeing him slowly nod his head.
"Yeah.. My no good, dirty rotten, pig stealing great great grandfather. That's who it is." He almost joked. What in the actual hell kinda excuse is that?! I grinned as the others once again laughed. I never realized just how much we seem to laugh here.
"No. You screwed up your life up, Stanley Yelnats, and it's up to you to fix it. It's not gonna be easy, but you'd be surprised what you can accomplish once you set your mind to it. Even Zero here isn't completely worthless. What about you Zero? What do you like to do?" I looked over, seeing Zero stare at the floor as the others got serious looking between the two.
"You just won't talk with me, will you?"
"Man he only talks to Caveman, you know?" Armpit added.

"You just won't talk with me, will you?""Man he only talks to Caveman, you know?" Armpit added