Propose (Chaennie)

"Have she proposed yet?"

"No Lisa, trust me if she does you'll be the first I'll tell. Now, pls stop asking me this question. Ever since you heard her talking about her proposal you have been asking me about it everyday"

"Oh, come on, Chongah!! Can't I be excited if my best friend is getting married soon?"

"Ew, I can see you pouting through the phone. Now hang up, she's waking up"

"Yah!! Chongah!! Chaeng!!"

------------------

"Hey, Rosé!! I heard you are getting married. Congratulations"

"What!! Did Lisa tell you that? I swear, I'm gonna kill that girl!! No, I'm not getting married, Ok!!"

"So, you're not getting married? But everybody in the Office is talking about it"

"NAURR!! I'm not getting married, ok. Pls tell that to everyone"

"Alright"

---------------

"Hey, Mom!!"

"Hey baby. So I heard Jennie's gonna propose soon?"

"Arghh. Mom, who told you that?"

"I have my sources. Now tell me, did she do it?"

"Naur, Mom. Why is everyone asking me that? Arggh!!"

"But I heard-"

"No, Mom. She hasn't, ok!! And stop asking me about it. I don't know. Why don't you all ask Jennie about it?"

"Oh, come on, baby. We are just curious"

"Stop being curious, ok. I'll tell you if she does"

----------------

"Hey baby, what do you think about marrying me?"

"Naur, stop asking me, pls. I'm not getting married"

.....

"WAIT!! WHAT DID YOU JUST ASK ME?"

"I asked if you wanted to marry me, but I guess you are not ready. It's ok babe, I understand"

"NAURRR, I MEAN YESS!! OF COURSE I WANNA MARRY YOU, JENNIE"

"Then why did you say no then?"

"I was just not aware, everyone has been asking me if I'm getting married the past few days for some reason and it became a habit of mine to say no whenever I hear the word marriage"

"Okk"

"And why did you ask me out of nowhere?? Of course I am gonna be startled. And how can I know if you're serious if you're not on your knees??"

"Ok baby, let me do this one more time. Will you marry me, Rosé Park Chaeyoung?"

"OF COURSE BABY, YESS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

"I Love you too, darling or should I say my fiance"
And they kissed.