Chapter 1

The spring air hit their faces as they walked the streets of the boring town they had known their whole lives. The group of 7 laughed and talked about irrelivant things as they walked along the cracked pavement. Each of them had their own unique personality, One girl was an artist, Another was a singer. One of them loved to write, as did another. The two guys were Quite different. One was confident and sang, The other was quiet and didn't talk much outside of the group.

The date was May 2nd. School was almost out, causing them to be happier and more carefree. They couldn't wait to get out of that stupid hell hole. The thought of not having to get up at 6, or 7 every morning made them wish that summer would come faster.

They didn't all hang out as much during the summer, But they decided this summer would be different. They had been hanging out a lot more than usual, out of school receently.

The group of teenagers arrived at their destination, An old church. No one went there much, It wasn't even opened, But they had decided to go and have a look. One girl said that she had been walking and saw some one inside, even though all the doors were boarded up.

The minds of the teenagers wondered about why anyone would be inside, and how they had gotten in. What if the person was trapped inside? What if their friend had lied about what they saw.

The old building seemed to stare down at them as they faced it. One of the girls said they should go home, that maybe it hadn't been the best idea to come here without telling anyone. The sun was setting, The sky became a dark orange as they had the conversation of if they should go in or not.

They could all just go home, or even some where else, and come back when the sun wasn't setting. But they all knew that wasn't going to happen. They knew they would enter that place tonight, But did they know of they would be leaving?