LA time

~Ian's POV~

Today i brought Noah with me to LA. He hasn't seen Kaitlin, Tyler, or Brandon in a long time. while i work on filming stuff for Smosh Games, Olivia is going to watch the kids in the main area of the office. then afterwards Anthony, Lasercorn, Mari, and I are taking the kids out for lunch.

Noah and I got on the plane at 6 this morning. honestly, he is more awake than i am. well then again he's four so he has a ton of energy left in him. after we landed and got off the plane, Noah and I took an uber to the office. once we got in he immediately smiled as he saw Kaitlin. she looked at him and smiled back. "Noah!" she screamed from across the room.

"Kaitlin!" he screamed back. the ran and gave each other the biggest hug.

"Aww!" Olivia and Mari squeal. I look behind Mari and see Brandon hiding behind her leg. I forgot he get's shy when he's near alot of people. Lasercorn comes in with Tyler.

"aww, they're just like they're dads!" Lasercorn jokes. Tyler runs off and randomly kicks Joven in the balls. Joven lays on the floor in pain, hunched over and everything.

"And he is just like you!" i joke.

"Okay so i guess i will take these four into the office for a while. lucky for us we have plenty of toys here." Olivia says.

"They are not toys!" Flitz says.

Yeah they are." Mari says.

Joven finally gets off the floor and is able to stand up, but he probably won't have children in the future. Anthony, Flitz, and I set up for our episode of Smosh Smash.

~Olivia's POV~

Four kids, one me. Really should have thought this through. But it's okay, i've baby sat mulitple times before this so i think i can handle these guys. Right now Brandon is sitting in the comfy chair hugging a plush Pikachu toy, i think he's getting nervous about not being with Mari. Tyler is playing with a foam sword and pretending to be a ninja. And Noah and Kaitlin are sitting at the table coloring. I kneel down next to Brandon. "Buddy why don't you go play with the other kids?" I ask. He shakes his head. "You want to sit here until your Mommy is done?" He nods. It's sad that he won't play with the others. But again he is two years younger than the others. I get up and sit across from Noah and Kaitlin. "Hi."

"Hi olivia!" Noah says.

"What are you guys coloring?"

"I'm drawing my cats!" Kaitlin says. "Their names are Buki, Pip, and Chibi!"

"Awesome i love cats!"

"Me too!"

"Noah what are you making?"

"It's my family. There's my mommy, daddy, Emma, me, and Daisy."

"Awe that's sweet!"

"I had to make a new one because the old one i drew doesn't have my sister in it."

"Do you love your sister?"

"Yeah."

"How's being a big brother?"

"Fun, i like when i make silly faces and Emma laughs."

"I want a sister!" Kaitlin says. "How do i get one?"

"That's up to your mommy and daddy." I say.

"Olivia are you coming to eat with us?"

"No i can't my friend James is taking me on a date."

"You mean your boyfriend?" Noah giggled.

"Yes, my boyfriend." I say.

"My mommy and daddy go on dates." Kaitlin says.