𓆉The Beach𓆉

Camila's POV:

Jayla had been invited to a huge beach party which was in 20 minutes, I stared at myself in the mirror at my F/C bikini. "Hey are you ready" Jayla said as she walked out of the bathroom "Yup" i said as I flashed her a smile "You look great" she said as she have me a quick peck before grabbing my hand and walking us both out of her bedroom door.

Me and Jayla decided to take her car to the party because my car was at my house. I buckled my seat belt and checked myself in the mirror, Jayla got into the car and buckled her seat belt as well "Alright let's go" she said as she started the car and pulled out of the driveway. "You excited" I said as I turned to look at her "I can't wait, here's gonna be like a huge slip n slide down a hill that like goes into this ditch thing full of soapy water"

We finally arrived at the beech, when I got out of the car Jayla walked over to me and held my hand. As we made our way down the steps some random group of girls ran up to Jayla and i and started talking with Jayla "Hey babe" a brunette girl said as she walked up to Jayla "Hey cutie" Jayla said.

"Hey im gonna go get a drink" i said as i looked at jayla "Wait babe before you go i want you to meet my best friend. Her name is elle evans"  jayla said as she pointed to the brunette girl "Hi" i said awkwardly as i started walking away.

*30 MINS LATER*

I was sitting around a bond fire when i realized i hadn't seen jayla in 30 minutes, I looked around and i see jayla arguing with some girl, i stood up and started walking towards them. "What the fuck is going on over here" i shout as i push through a crowd of people. "This bitch can't keep her fucking mouth shut and stay outta my business" jayla said as she got in the girls face "Bitch you better back the fuck up." the girl said as she took a step back away from jayla.

"Beat her ass sis" i heard javon say. i quickly looked around and spotted the brown eyed boy who had the biggest smile on his face. 'when did he get here?' i thought to myself but was quickly snapped out of my thoughts  "Why don't you want to fight bitch?" jayla said as she stepped closer towards the girl "Because i don't fight sluts" the girl said and that was my last straw. i whipped my head around and took a look at the girl before grabbing that bitches hair and tossing her on the ground.

"Don't you ever fucking come near me or my girlfriend or i'll beat your fucking ass" i said as i grabbed her wrist and yanked her up on her feet only for her run but i wasn't done with this bitch yet, i started chasing her and eventually was able to get a grip of ur wrist and swing her around and slapped the bitch in her face.

(im getting....maddy and cassie vibes) 

I then grab her by her arm and walk her towards the parking lot and push her towards her car "Leave bitch" i say "o-ok" she says as she runs to her car and gets into the drivers seat and quickly starts her and drives out of the parking lot. 

As i made my way down the stairs and back to the party everyone is staring at me. "THE HOE LEFT EVERYBODY" i yelled and everyone started cheering me on, jayla walked up to me and pulled me into a long, deep, rough kiss "Do you want to go out to eat ma" jayla said as she pulled away from the kiss "Of course. I'm starving" i said as i threw my head back "Ok let's go" jayla giggles as we walk over to javon to ask if he wants to come with us. "JAVON" jayla yells and once she finally gets javons attention she signals her hand for him to come here.

"what" he said "do you want to come with us, we are going out to eat" i said as i flashed him a quick smile "who am i to turn down food but i think ill pass" he said "I kinda met this girl and i think she likes me" he says as he gives us a wink and looks back at the girl making me and jayla both follow his gaze "She's pretty" jayla said as she nudged javon "I know right" javon said smiling ear to ear. "Ok ima go now bye guys have fun" javon said as he started walking back to the girl he was talking about