Jail time 2

Jada's POV
*RING RING RING* Turning over and grabbing my phone Turing my alarm off. I was tired asf after yesterday at the prison, dealing with that fight and dealing with the pain of Lathan made me completely stressed the fuck out. Getting up from the bed I decided to take a hour long shower today because a bitch deserves it to be honest.

Taking off my clothes and turning on the cold water since it was hot as fuck outside, all this week I would be working a double shift at the prison because of Tinka being away. She said she needed time alone to better herself and work on her mental health, but that was all bullshit considering she doesn't even know what depression and she is quite the most insensitive person you will ever come across.

Thinking about her taking a vacation made my blood boil, rolling my eyes and hopping in the cold shower made me feel better. It also made me realize how much I love my job and didn't mind stay over time, it was just the bullshit that I hated to deal with when it comes to my job like the staff. Boss also wasn't going to be there but he said he was coming over tonight, yeah hell naw.

Getting dressed and spraying on perfume, I decided to skip breakfast since I couldn't decide on what I wanted to eat. Grabbing my keys and leaving the house locking it up made me realize that I was super late, arriving at the prison around 9:00 which was 30 minutes late. I had nobody on my dick to tel me I was late nor was there anyone to scold me about it.

Walking into the prison I hear the man making nasty comments at me and telling me what they would do. I just brushed it off and walked down to my post, "WAKE UP TIME TO GET UP!!" I screamed while knocking on the bars with my nightstick. "Chill out man it's too early for all dat" i nodded, the inmate was right waking up at 9 in the morning just to go to sleep at 5 only fours of sleep.

I shook my head and started walking back to my post when I seen Lathan sitting in the corner with his knees up to his chest and his head down. I decided to grab him out of his cell and check on him in the nurse office, "Hey" i said watching him lift his head up and looked at me. "Let's go" he nodded and got up walking out of the cell, once he was in some light I could see his eyes all watery, red and swollen.

We soon reach the nurse room, closing and locking the door I instructed him to sit down. "U okay" he shook his head no, "talk to me" he sigh and let his tears fall down his eyes. "That Tinka girl did some things to me, she had that dude you talk to beat on me saying that I touched her" my heart literally broke into pieces he was sweet and caring why would she do that for, "I'm sorry let me check on u" he shook his head.

"My ribs are bruised my nose is sore and my vocal cords are bruised as well, I'm okay though i just want to lay down" he said pulling his legs up to his chest and laying his head on his knees. I pulled his legs down and hugged on him, "listen, get some rest don't worry until I know u are better than I will leave u alone but until than I will give u some medicine for yo body to heal like it should, I will be monitoring your every move to make sure u are okay" he nodded and laid his head back on my breast. This literally broke my heart.

As Lathan laid down on the new bed in the examination room I watch his every move, I made sure the other guards was taking care of the inmates to make sure no shit was going down, I had to wake Lathan up every 20 minutes to check up on him. That shit ill the fuck out of him but he understood, "Lathan get up" he groan and looked at me "yes?" He was hit in the head hard but didn't tell me until I notice he wanted to lights cut off and would wince when I flashed the light in his eyes.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" I said holding up four fingers, He blanked and looked at me "4" I nodded i mouth some words and he got them correct. "Okay go back to sleep" he nodded and turned towards the wall. Soon the door was being unlocked, Tinka walked in and smiled going to hug me but I moved her, "what's wrong??" I pointed at Lathan and her whole body language shift, "what he told you?,, cause what ever he said he a liar" I looked back to see Lathan looking at me.

"Tinka get out" she scoffed "you babying a lair, this nigga lie so fucking much" he shook my head, the tried to delete the footage but the suck ass when it come to technology, I found her doing things to him and ole dude beating him for no reason. Just like I caught them fucking in the supple room even though he supposed to be my man and she supposed to be my friend. It's okay though because I found comfort in Lathan and I liked it, but now it's time to check this bitch.............

To be continued.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all I'm sorry I been gone so long but I'm going to try to update regularly, dealing with school and other things and trying to update is kinda difficult but I know I can do it but here is part two of jail time I also will be doin new ones and different parts of stories I already made but it's not proofread and excuse the mistakes I hope y'all like it 💙