Day 1: Wedding

It was time to have a little joy, after everything they had suffered. Porco and Pieck had found it hard to relax after everything that had happened.

As always, they both supported each other. They also had Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Jean, and Connie, their childhood companions, Reiner and Annie, and the ones they treated like their little siblings, Falco and Gabi, but other than these last two, they didn't feel very comfortable and close with others.

Porco had been wanting to propose to Pieck for years, but he couldn't find the time, apart from the fact that he didn't know how his Marley superiors would take it, they didn't have money to have a house of their own and Pieck didn't want to leave his sick father alone. When they no longer had to worry about most of those things, Porco couldn't find the time either, because of the shock they had of everything that had happened.

Years passed and even if it was a little, the pain faded, so Porco began to mentalize to ask his beloved to marry him and look for the ideal place to live together.

He asked her to marry him intimately, after making love. He didn't see a better option. Pieck clearly accepted the proposal.

Everyone was happy for them, especially Gabi and Falco, and these two were determined to help them as much as possible with everything that had to do with the wedding.

In the end, the one that helped the most with the wedding was Historia. She barely knew them, but she knew that they were good people and friends of her friends, apart from the fact that she wanted to thank them for having fought against Eren years ago, so she made all the preparations and paid the expenses out of her pocket, from her balance as Queen of Paradis. She also helped select the wedding dress Pieck would wear, alongside with Annie and Gabi.

The day of the wedding arrived and there was a lot of excitement among the group. It would be an intimate wedding, small because of the Rumbling, which had killed almost all the loved ones they had in Liberio.

"You're beautiful," said her father, moved to see her exploit her beauty on the day that was going to be the happiest day of her life at being able to marry her best friend, a man who knew he was a good person and who was going to take good care of his daughter.

She was about to enter the church. Annie and Gabi, who had helped her get ready that morning, were already sitting in their seats, next to their boyfriends.

"Thanks, Dad," Pieck said. "I wish mom was here, and the rest..." said thinking about Marcel, Theo, Zeke, Udo, Zofia, Colt and the Panzer Unit.

"They are watching you, happy and proud, I'm sure"