Chapter 23

** Hannah, Emily, Alyssa, and you open the door and you hear fans start screaming **

Alyssa: hey guys, my name Alyssa I'll be one of the kind of like security for the meet & greet, please no pushing, shoving,running, or cutting please, if you have any questions you can ask me, Hannah, Maria, or Emily, have fun guys.

Me: ok, 80 people can walk in right now.

** you lead 80 people in and Alyssa stops the line **

Hannah: guys, is your walkie talkies working?

Emily: yup.

Alyssa: yes.

Me: yea.

Hannah: ok, anything wrong tell us

Alyssa: ok deal.

** fan calls you over **

Fan: hey, who are you I mean that in the nicest way?

Me: haha, I'm Maria.

Fan: so, you work for Nash and them.

Me: well, yea you will figure out later tonight, right now I'm kinda like a security guard.

Fan: cool!

Alyssa: ** walkie talkie ** how is it going?

Emily: ** walkie talkie ** ughh the line is getting there.

Hannah: ** walkie talkie** fans are starting to ask questions about us around the loop.

Me: ** walkie talkie **yea, same over here, I'm just telling them to wait till later.

** the meet and greet is done and it was almost time for the convention **

Taylor: hey, how was it?

Hannah: your fans are asking questions about how were friends and stuff like that.

Emily: yea, how are we starting this show?

Nash: well babe, were gonna start with music and dancing on stage for 10 min then we will invite you guys up on stage to play the game and then leave out with music that should be an hour.

Hannah: ok sounds good.

Me: wow, that sounds amazing.

Emily: well go on stage now guys.!!!!

--------------- guys don't ask about the video at the top I just really like that song and wanted to share to my readers and thank you guys for reading it means alot --------------------