Promotion

Working on extremely mysterious events, Dahlia Glory arrives in San Marino and continues her research there. One day, he gets some information. Information should not reach others.

But some things don't fit well and they make a mistake.

Dahlia Glory: A 24-year-old girl working on mysterious events. He has no information about his family.

Dean Wizard: A 25-year-old man in pursuit of mysterious information. It has a quiet, mysterious and frightening nature.

Cyrus Black: 25 year old Dean's friend. They are on the same mission and love each other very much. Developed on hacking.

İris Johnson: The 25-year-old is the team's researcher. He trusts and loves his friends. He has a bad feature, but he doesn't care much. He can't speak.

Wendy Carney: At the age of 26, she became an older sister to her team. It has a protective structure. He is the cube of intelligence in the team.

Darian White: At the age of 26, although he is good towards his team, he reveals his protective attitude towards foreigners. He's a master of speed and computing is his field of interest.

Austin Northwest: He is a 45-year-old man and acts as the captain of the team. He speaks very little and is very cold.

In the next episode you will get to know the characters better.