33

[Adonis POV]

I had woken up from recharge and made my way to the communications hub. Megatron was talking to Soundwave as he worked.

"Ah there you are" Megatron put a servo on my shoulder. "I was informed about the little one having issues"

I nodded "ever since Arachnid attacked me and I fell that day my sparkling has not shown any progress as much as it should"

"I see. You do well to be careful around others" he says leaving the two of us

I hugged Soundwave and he hugged back before working again. I felt my necklace tugging a bit after.
Another relic is near by and I have to get it.

"Soundwave there's a relic. I have to find it" I tugged his arm.

He shook his head but followed me as I went to look for Megatron. I later bumped into him near the medbay.

"There's a relic nearby I have to get it" I put my hands together and smiled

The silence was interrupted by Derek running away from Shadowstriker.

"Can it wait Adonis?" he asked "Knockout informed me you are at that stage the sparkling should be born"

"I don't think so. But please I really need to find all these relics" I begged

"Very well. Y/n-" he was cut off

"MAMA!" Derek ran passed us again

"Soundwave and I will watch from the communications hub if anything happens. Y/n will assist you." he says as a bridge opened.

"THAT BRIDGE IS MINE" Derek ran in followed by Shadowstriker.

"Y/n and Derek will assist you along with shadowstriker"
---------

My necklace guided us into a cave. So far all the relics I've found are barried in caves. At the end of a cave there was a large body of water that had a glow of some sort.

"I got it" Y/n dived into the water

She/he latter came back with a cylinder tube. I opened it to find some kind if broche. I tapped it once and it started to shake rapidly before floating in the air.

"Is it supposed to do that?" Derek asked

"I don't know" I replied

"Should we run or catch it?" Y/n asked

The broche then combined with my necklace giving it a newer look. Feeling the vibrations around my body made me dizzy and y/n had to hold me up. My vision was also getting blurry as I clinged onto her/him.

"I feel weird" I mumbled

"I got you Adonis trying walking I'll hold you" y/n says as I took a step

"I'll stand next to you if you need another to hold on to" Derek stood on the other side of me.

Shadowstriker began to hiss as we begin leaving from where we entered. As we got closer we saw Megatron fighting a large insecticon.

"Right now? You have to be joking my arm just got better" Derek sighed getting his blasters ready.

"I know those moves from the pits" y/n says still supporting me.

"Let that be a warning to anyone who dares cross the gladiator of kaon, be the decepticon or autobot" he spoke before falling "it would seem that I'm unarmed at your mercy, so tell me optimus do you intend to take me alive or end this here and now"

"Don't kill him" I saw Optimus pointing his blaster to Megatron.

I herd other blasters going off from other deceptions as they surrounded the autobots.

"The surprises never cease" he gestures for us to leave.

Shadowstriker climbed into y/n back as she/he lead me away from them. Derek chose to stay and help Megatron if he needed it. We found another way out and a bridge appeared I front of us.

"Dave thank Primus it's you" y/n walked towards him.

"I'm glad your alright y/n. lets get Adonis to the medbay she looks weak" he says letting us through.

Y/n layed me on the medbay as Soundwave walked in. He looked at me up and down wondering if I was ok. I smiled and hugged him as knockout scanned me. Everything was normal I just needed some rest. Soundwave gave a nod to y/n before walking me back to my berth.

":: (ó﹏ò。)::" an emoticon appeared

"I'm alright Soundwave you don't need to worry" I held his hand

He shook his helm and sat next to me. "Let's have the same berthroom please"

I nodded and he moved into my berthroom since it was bigger. My berthroom was across from his so moving things in wasn't a difficult task. I layed on my berth and held my stomach. I didn't realize how long it's been since I found out I was carrying. I couldn't help but smile knowing I got my wish. I need to be more careful when finding the relics I wouldn't want to hurt my sparkling or myself for Soundwaves sake. I beleave he worries to much but that's him. Sometimes I think to myself about my sparkling and if I made the right decision. Having a sparkling right now can be risky for everyone. I just wish this war could end and they make peace for eachother.

"I don't want you leaving my sight or the Nemesis" he held me tight

"Don't worry Soundwave. It should be a while before I get any signals for more relics" I pecked his visor.

We stayed like this till I felt a kick which made a small tapping noise. Soundwave and I looked at eachother knowing what happened. He tapped my stomach and the sparkling tapped back. This went on for a while untill Soundwave was needed in the communications hub. I fell into recharge a while later after feeling one last kick.