💕💜Moth Buddy💜💕

Ok so I actually vibe with moth y/n so here's some Donnie material 

Plot: Donatello  found a moth mutant in the gutters and said fuck it this is my friend now. May be a little out of character but it's fanfiction so I do not care actually

Also this is gonna be short because I just had the idea but I don't wanna put in the effort

You awoke in a bed. At first, you didn't think much of it. 

You soon remembered the events of last night.

You had just been stung by a mosquito before your body transformed painfully. Your entire body was covered in silver fur, or something like it. You could feel what you presumed to be wings growing out of your back, you felt your eyes getting bigger, and you discovered two appendages on your head. You heard screams, realizing people had seen you like this. So, you ran. You ran as fast and as far as you could. Eventually, you crawled into a gutter and just fell asleep. Now you were in a bed.

You simply brushed it off as a hyper realistic dream or something. That is, until you heard the faint noise of a news broadcast.

"Last night, several witnesses claimed to have stumbled across a giant moth-human creature. They claim it was 6 feet tall, and had silver fur. Could this be an instance of the MothMan?"

You immediately got up to your feet, realizing you were still in your furry body. What's more, this isn't your room. Had you been kidnapped?

"Oh, you're awake." 

You snapped your headband to the direction of the sound. There stood a... 5'11 turtle man? Was he just like you? 

That didn't matter. What mattered was you didn't belong here. Noticing your distress, however, he quickly explained himself. 

"Woah woah woah, calm down there. I just found you in the gutter and didn't think that was a good place to sleep. So I brought you here. Don't worry, you're not in danger. You're free to stay as long as you like or simply leave whenever. It's up to you. I'm just saying it's not safe if you don't know what you're doing." 

He casually left, and you cautiously followed him. You found yourself in what appeared to be a living room, where three more turtles could be found. One was a 5'5 box turtle who wore an orange bandana with round, orange elbow and knee pads with little faces drawn on the knees. Another was a snapping turtle around 6'5 and wore a tattered red bandana and bandages around his wrists and ankles as well as what appeared to be red elbow pads, but no knee pads. Then a red striper with a blue bandana, dark blue gloves and what appeared to be very weird boots or maybe socks and a sash around his shell. This one was also 5'11, which brought your attention to the one who brought you here.

Finally taking a decent look at him, he was a a soft shell turtle- though he didn't have the long nose, and he wore a purple bandana with the absolute best eyebrows you have ever seen. He wore a battle shell, likely to protect his real one, and similar attire to his blue clad brother. He also had odd looking goggles on his head and some kind of high tech wrist watch.

"They're awake"