First Day!

Well, hey there! My name is Lilly and I'm 16, well 15 but my birthday is in three days. I just moved from the city to a more quiet place. SeaStar Island is it's name. We moved here about 5 days ago and I had already made friends with Cali and Alexis.
******_____******
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I woke up dreading every second of the person who invented school. I accidently knock my clock off my dresser, "uggghhh" I moaned. I finally got out of bed and got in the shower.
*******30 minutes later*******
I got dressed into leggings (my obsession wardrobe) and a big t-shirt. I packed my bookbag with all my boring books for class, and headed out the door to wait for Alexis and Jessica. "Heyyy!" Yelled Jessica as she was running towards me waving her hand. She neared and Alexis started heading towards us from the other way. The bus pulled up, we got on. "Ugh I hate school" moaned Jessica "me to" I complained. Alexis had a big smile on her face as we neared this boy on the bus, she sat right across from him. Me and Jessica looked at each other "oooooo, Alexis" we said in unison. "Shushhh" she shot back and giggled. We sat in silence in the bus till we got to Sparks Highschool. "So Alexis and jake" she said loud enough for her to hear. Alexis shot her head back and blushed.
****************************
*RING RING RING*
"Finally!!!" Jessica yelled as she threw her hands up. "Yes!!" I yelped.

Hey guys! This is my new book and sorry its short I will be writing more tomorrow. So stay tuned!!