Protective Amane mode >:)

Nene pov: ever since yesterday, Amane has been being in my side and not letting me go by myself anywhere. I feel like he's being more protective for me for no 'reason' .

*Flashback*

"Bye mom!" I called out to her . My mother looked at me and smiled , I knew that she was worried about my injuries I got. I could walk but it hurted still. Every piece of my body hurted really bad, but I can't complain about it now. I walked out of the door and saw Amane?

"Ya-shi-ro!!!!! " I saw him run up to me . "Uh! Hi Amane-kun'' I smiled at him and of course he returned . I looked beside him and saw tsukasa, his twin brother. "Hi to you to Tsukasa!" I smiled at him. He's eyes were really dark and was kinda scary. But as soon as I said hi to him his eyes sparkled ✨. "Nene, Nene!!! Konichiwa !!!!" " He ran up to me like Amane did but now faster . And swung his arms around my neck. "Tsukasa!!!! Remember she has injuries!!" His brother lecture him . I smiled an giggled a bit . He backed away . "Sorry Nene-chan" he apologized. "It's ok tsu, (my nickname for tsukasa) you want me to make you lunch tomorrow ☺️?" I smiled at him again. His eyes sparkled even more . "Yes please!! And put all your love into it! He said . He then looked at Amane and smirked. Making Amane look away.

I couldn't help but giggle at there expressions." And of course I'll have to make Amane one to, you guys are twins right?" Tsu looked back at me and nodded his head up and down really fast. "Enough, we got to go to school 🏫 , if you guys keep talking were all gonna be late.." Amane said .
"Alright let's go!" I said , but then my body started to hurt from what I did.
Soon we headed to our school building. The gates were opened and students whispered about me. Of course I hand bandages all over my hands , thighs, little ones on my neck and one that was on my forehead, which was very thin that it didn't need to be bandaged. I heard the whispers as the three of us walk through the halls . I looked up at tsukasa and he seemed to give the death stare with his disturbing black eyes but then soon turned to amber eyes the moment I say his name to talk to him.

We walked into my homeroom and sat down in my seat . I saw Amane walked to his seat behind me and started. Luckily he was able to move up his desk since the teach moved the desk to be more "arrange". Soon Mari came into the room. Shivers went down my spine and turned really quick to not look at her. I heard foot steps and heard something drop on the ground . "Good morning Yarshiro-chan !" She smiled like her angel self again.  I smiled a bit but not fully being unsure to say anything to her.

She sat down and came closer to me .. "You better meet us at the back of the school~~ if you don't your gonna get the same punishment~~" she then backed away and smiled and turned to the teacher who now came in . My heart was pounding from that word . "Punishment" . I nodded up and down really fast not wanting more scars and cuts on me any more , it was painfull.
"Wait I'll be right back guys I forgot to get something out of of office , no causing trouble ok!" Every nodded as they went out of the door.

I turned my head away from looking at her. "Hey Nene-chan~" he eyes were dull and she had her devil smile again. But then a hand slammed on her desk.

Amane pov:

"
If you don't your gonna get the same punishment~" as soon as those work came out of Mari's mouth Ili knew she wasn't gonna do anything good to yarshiro. And what do she mean same punishment??. The teacher soon said he had to go get something. I looked over to the two in their seats . My eyes wided a bit as I saw the devil look on Mari's face . "Hey, Nene-chan~~" . That was the final straw. I got up and slammed my hand on Mari's desk.

"A-Amane-kun!?" Mari looked at me with a blushing face . Damn her expression changes quickly. "Drop the god damn act Mari. You are nothing but a evil lier about yourself! I saw that devil look and I even took a picture of it , and it's not a pretty sight to see!" I yelled at her. All of the boys and girls were looking at us . I walked closer to her and whispered in her ear, "By the way. Leave my Yarshiro Nene ALONE....." I walked back to my seat . Akanes face was in total shook that I did that, and I could tell by his face. He knew that I would never yell at someone unless it was super important or I was fed up with shit . Everyone was quite. I took out my phone and posted it on Twitter and on Instagram. And send it to the school news and said it was a super funny meme.

Pings were heard from people's phones and they took it out and pretty much showed everyone in class. Not to mention most of them were disturbed by her true self. But before anyone could say anything the teacher  came back with files and.some.books.
"Get book ***** right now!" And every did what the teacher said.

After class/ Nene pov:

Everyone was talking about Mari while me and Amane we're walking through . "You know, you didn't have to do that...  ." I mumbled looking down at the floor continuing to walk forwards too. " I heard what she said to you, about a punishment.." he said looking down at me.My eyes meant his when he finished his sentence. "I really care about you ok? I don't want my "best friend" to be hurt in anyway.i want you to be safe .." (Yes I did t mention this before , but yarshiro and Amane got along with each other over the weekend and ended up getting each others phone number and talk mostly on the weekends. So they became best friends )

My eyes sparkled and pulled him into an empty classroom. "Uhh , yarshiro.. we have to go eat lunch . " He said but I didn't care . I pulled him into a hug . Small tears were falling down my eyes. I felt patting on my head . I looked up at him . (Yes he is taller )
"It's ok nene~ I'm here~..."

This is so heartwarming I'm so happy that Amane stood up to Mari. Also I found this cute fan art it so frickin cut I'm gonna explode. Take your pics while it's here.