Blue Cat Squished Flat By Purple Giant Foot

First squashing to be reviewed is one from The Amazing World of Gumball, more specifically, the episode named The Curse.

To give some context, Gumball seems to find himself cursed due to having a pretty bad day. He somehow gets flushed down the toilet and got his arm stuck on the door of a school bus. He gets dragged and smacked into a stop sign. Gumball reassures himself that everything is gonna be ok as long as he sings a song. He begins to sing until...

... He's interrupted by Hector the giant stepping on him, effortlessly squishing the poor blue cat. This stomp doesn't just leave him reduced to a splatter on the floor after that stomp oh no, Gumball is stuck to the bottom of Hector's foot as you saw in the clip and is carried to inside the school. Couple of steps later that continues to smush him, Gumball is then peeled off after one final stomp which is pretty priceless.

 Couple of steps later that continues to smush him, Gumball is then peeled off after one final stomp which is pretty priceless

Lol. Gumball is left with torn clothes and left pretty flat on the floor.

I'd give this squishing a 10/10. The fact that Hector was able to have Gumball stuck to his foot in only one stomp is pretty impressive. Oh, and the thud too was very satisfying. Plus, it was just pretty funny and I wouldn't mind being in that situation.

Although, I do wonder what it felt like for Hector to have Gumball stuck to the bottom of his foot. We already know what Gumball was feeling as he was screaming in agony, but what about Hector? Did he even notice? What do y'all think?

Question: Would you rather be the giant that crushes people or would rather be the one getting squished by the giant?

I'd personally would want to be the giant cuz I think it would be fun :3

Fletchling,

Signing off