Chapter five (truth or dare)

OH LOVE ISN'T FAIR~

EVERYONE! HI HELLO! I'M NOT DEAD! (writers block got me :|) SO YEEEEEEEEEEEE LET'S DO THIS BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

                                               !!LANGUAGE WARNING!!

                                                              One hour later...

More people were there by now. When y/n got there, there were maybe 10 people. Now there were 25. Y/n was bored. They didn't want to swim, they didn't want to play ball. 

"Y/n?" yf/n said behind them. Y/n looked behind them. 

"Yeah?"

"We're playing truth or dare. Wanna join?" yf/n said. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" y/n said.

"YOU'RE JUST GONNA MAKE ME KISS-"

Y/n was interrupted. "Dumbass, Charlie's is RIGHT THERE" yf/n said. "oh." y/n said. 

There was some quiet.

"Well I guess I could-" y/n said. "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" yf/n said. "GET IN THE POOL THEN Y/N" 

Y/n sighed. They got into the water with their arms crossed. 

                                                           Guys, I'm sorry this is cringe.

                                                             10 minutes later....

Everyone was having fun. Y/n was dared to eat a ghost pepper, yf/n was dared to kiss their crush (which everyone was screaming during that btw), one girl was dared to sing "Heart Attack" very badly, one boy was asked if he was gay (he said yes), and Charlie was dared to rickroll everyone.

"y/n," a person said, "Truth or dare?" they asked. "I ain't no pussy, dare." 

"I dare you to kiss charlie." they said. 

Y/n was silent. They looked at Charlie. Charlie's face was red, like bright red. "I CAN'T DO THAT, CHARLIE'S MY FRIEND!" y/n said. "A dare is a dare, do it." the person said. 

Fuck...

Y/n walked (or swam to Charlie). "Y/n, are you really gonna do this?" Charlie whispered to y/n. "Chill Charles, it's just gonna be on the cheek." y/n whispered back. "Oh."

Y/n then kissed Charlie on the cheek. Y/n then looked at the person. "Y-y-y-YOU HAPPY NOW?!" y/n shouted. Y/n's face was red. 

God... I wish I could crawl up into a ball and die rn...

Y/n then started to tear up. "Y/n, you ok?" someone asked behind them. Y/n looked behind them. It was yf/n. "I'M NOT! OKAY?! I WAS DARED TO KISS CHARLIE"y/n semi shouted; not loud enough for everyone to hear, but loud enough so yf/n could get the message. "But," yf/n whispered, 

"Don't you have a crush on him?" 

"I do... but..."

"But what?"

"He probably doesn't feel the same way." y/n said, starting to cry.

"Y/n..."

"NO! NO 'Y/N...S!' I'M FUCKING SICK OF YOU SAYING THAT!" y/n shouted.

Yf/n was silent after that. Yf/n got out of the water.

"Oh shit... I fucked up."

Hi everyone, I'm not dead! It's been a week or so since Chapter four came out.... also this got on #10 trending in CG5! Although, it no longer is.... but THANK YOU! I'm sorry about the no no language in this. It'S ALMOST 1 AM WHAT-

~Tiger~

Words: 449.