the song he remembers

(y'all know what song I'm talking about but if you don't hear it is on the top the song was made by Toby Fox the one up top is a slower version so yeah!)

Felix Pov

"Ow," I look around to see Cuphead scratching his head "You ok mate?" I said to Cuphead "Yeah I'm fine, I guess. Man, it's cold here where are we??" Cuphead said, "We appeared to be somewhere in the middle of the Woods maybe if we look around, we might find another!" I said "Ok? Wait where jackpot!?" We then heard a meow behind the Cuphead.

Cuphead picks the kitten up and places him on his shoulder "Let go now I guess." Cuphead said and then we both went off

Mugman Pov

Umm, this is weird...

I saw a God-like thing in front of me it had a mask that said XD and then vanished when a voice called out my name "MUGMAN" I turned around to see Boris run towards me with bendy behind him "Guy!? Are you ok!"
I said "Yes we are," Bendy said

Back to Felix's POV

I and Cuphead have been looking for a while. We didn't talk to each other so we started a conversation "Soooo... you know any mythical creatures you like?" Cuphead looked at me for a moment confused a bit and then said "I like the mythical creature the Ender men" "Wow never really seen that one before but I heard of it! I heard no one ever looked in their eyes before and the people that did saw never lived as the ender man would kill the person immediately!" I ramble happily Hyperfixating just a bit... oops... and all he did was nod his head as he listens to me not wanting to Interrupt me. I look around to see a Crow looking at me then it flies towards me landing on my shoulder "Why hello there mate!" I said "That reminds me of something but I can't remember it," Cuphead said "Same but for now, let's look for the others" We kept going as the crow stayed on my shoulder a bit not leaving my side "It seemed to like you a lot..." *Cuphead says as I nodes "I don't think it wants to leave anytime soon hehe." I laugh a bit "ok then... I'm naming the crow Chat if its not going to leave is alone..." odd name choice but ok... "You like naming random animals do you mate?" I laugh a bit as he nods a bit. We walk around for a few hours then I hear a fate humming.

Cuphead was humming a song (the one on the top) This song.... reminds me of something...

Flashback

" I GOT RID OF THE VOICE I-I GOT RID OF IT," _______ said, "________ are you ok...." I said, "WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE ____!!!"

Flashback end

(Hay guy! It getting late and I need to sleep so good night or morning!!)