chapter 5

Chapter 5

In the evening Sara and Sameer reached their Delhi apartment,Sameer took her to his flat.he opened the door asked her to wait Infront of door for house warming ceremony.she was surprised to see his gesture. driver came with her luggage and placed in corner of the living room.sameer settled his payment and sent him off.he closed the door and came to where Sara his standing nervesly.he hugged her from back ,it was a sudden geek to her hugging her waist he turned towards his with his ring finger he draw curves on her cheeks lips draged to them her neck Jews,she panicky pushed him way,his eyes were cold and Hurt because of her sudden push.

  Sameer I am sorry I am just freaking out, nervously she took his hand rubbing them while saying sorry.he jurked her hand with cold voice and said to her follow him,he showed their bedroom,he pointed the room next to his room where he used room for his office work and it was locked with electronic password.

Sameer showed her living room, kitchen and extra two rooms that are all furnished and painted in White and grey colour, balcony has a view of beautiful lake view.she thought it's a big house for two people living here.

Sara ,said Sameer his asusal cold and dominant voice".can we talk" he said with expression less face.she just nod her head.
Both got settled on the couch in the living room,there was a awkward silence and coldness surrounded between them.
This is new and unusual place to her and staying with the person whom she know hardly two weeks making her nervous she never has been away from her orphanage.

Sara whom she is seeing with her curious eyes, what he gonna say next to her who she don't know nothing about him and kind execting too.
Do you have a problem sharing room with me?. He  said,.
What ??she asked him again.
Do you have a problem sharing a room with me?.said in cold and dominant voice.
Y"es" she said.
Yes for what?. Sharing a room or not.he asked her
With you in room sharing........in a shattering voice she said ,he nodded.
Then I can't be home all the time some time I will be working 24/7in office or home office.he gave his cards to her and said her pin number is her birthday date and month.it was just surprising to her.whatever you needed to buy. Grocery shop and super market is two blocks away the apartment.
I am very hygiene person.i prefer my surroundings neat and tidy.in one word spotless
She just nodded what every he is saying.i ordered food for us,till then go to that room,he pointed towards master bedroom to freshen up.
Sara went towards master bedroom opened the door and entered inside the bedroom, whole bedroom themed in White and black colour,there is a huge glass window, where we can see lake view and moon light limulating from the glass window,bed is king-size and it is made of white wood.
She started removing her jewellery, hair bun, back side of her blouse saree pin,she is trying to reach her hands,she felt his hands on her bare back making her tickling sensation.he removed her pin , blouse knot,he removed her dupatta from her head and started kissing her bare shoulders her body is aroused started heating the situation she fisted her both plans.

She don't want to hurt.Sameer now .he moved his hand to her tiny waist towards his hard body.in extreme lust and his arousal stated he noted her shoulder, making her to cry,he came from illusion.he turned her face to his side kissed her forehead go and take shower ,you feel better,he said . she nodded and went to bathroom.
The water droplets from the shower made her skin relax.she took 30 min long hot warm shower and stepped out of shower cabin, started wiping her hair and covered her body with white puffy towel.she came to room removed her things from the bag.took her pink salwar set wore that dress got read came to living room to check where is her husband.
He is seen not any where in the house.she opened other bedroom door,where she saw him coming out from bathroom wearing waist towel below his waist,her cheeks blushed and lowered her eyes,she started to turn around Sameer hugged her from back placed his head on her shoulder inhaling her skin smell and whispered in her ear, tonight will be long night for us"which made her eagar and nervousness she kept her both hands-on her face from shy feeling.
He tightly holding her waist and said, let's finish our dinner,so you can have energy for our consummating night.sara thought she as to Push her fear and accept and make this relationship stronger.she as to overcome her fear, to have a strong bound relationship she as to be wife to his husband and fulfill everything to do one of her friend said to gain his husband love/heart as to express her feel, communicate to him,her fears pain trauma nightmares everything as r9 be say.she wants to consummate this marriage asper her husband wish.

The food ordered by Sameer placed on dining table he started serving to both of his/her plates.they started eating in slince no one made any conversation.left over food he placed in refrigerator.sara cleaned dishes washed her hands and wiped with dry towel .
Sameer came from room and asked her to want have a late night coffee.sara said she will prepare and bring to living room .he showed her cabinet where cups and coffee powder placed.she gave a tight lip smile.

PLEASE SHOWER YOUR LOVE BY ADDING TO YOUR LIBRARY...TAKE CARE HAPPY HAPPY TO YOU READERS❤️❤️❤️❤️💕