Going crazy- Smut

OKAY SORRY I HAVENT WRITTEN IN AWHILE IM NOT A GOOD WRITER LMAO- ANYWAYS I CAME BACK BECAUSE I WAS ON A COLLEGE TOUR YESTERDAY AND OUR GUIDE SAID "who here likes to write" I RAISED MY HAND GIRL SAID "oh what do you write" UHHHHH MICHAEL AFTON SMUT??? KING JULIAN X HAWKS ??? I FROZE DIDNT SAY NOTHIN AND SHE HAD THIS LOOK  LIKE SHE KNEW 💀💀 ALL MY FRIENDS KNEW TOO THEY KNOW ABOUT MY ACCOUNTS-

Anyways- this one is extreme nsfw bottom/switch sub Michael. They/them pronouns will be used in this one for reader (reader in this story has a pussy sorry y'all) but reader will probably be called "mommy" by Michael because I'm actually obsessed with the idea of him calling me mommy-
I WAS WRITING THIS CAME BACK UP TO SAY OH MY GOD IM GRRR GRRRR THIS IS SOME REALLY REALLY KINKY SHIT BRO-
anyways I'll just start the story

It's been two hours since they left for work and Michael is already losing his mind. Michael works the Night Shift at Freddy's while you work a normal job with normal hours. Michael wanted the house to look nice for you, he was going around cleaning. Making sure everything was in place and everything was nice all just for you.

Around 10 Am Michael did the dishes and clean the kitchen top to bottom. He loves when you praise him he did all of this work so you would come home and praise him. He managed to get his shirt wet while doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.

He went to switch the laundry around 11 am. He took the load out of the dryer. He pulled out a purple hoodie, you're purple hoodie. He pulled the hoodie against his chest and smelled it. Michael does a breathy exhale and presses his legs together. He leans his back against the wall and lets out a weak moan. Michael sits there for awhile with his face pressed against your hoodie. After a few seconds he stood up straight and cleared his throat. He looks around even though he knows he is alone.

Michael takes off his damp shirt from earlier and puts on you're hoodie. It is tight against his chest but it didn't bother Michael, he loved the friction. Michael finishes the laundry around 11:20 Am.

Michael goes to the living room and cleans up. He cleans up the living room and sweeps the floor. When he finished he sat down on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. He slipped off his pants and left himself just in the hoodie and boxers. He puts his hand up his shirt and the other gently on his dick, he slowly starts to touch himself.

Michael weakly moans as he touches himself but he refused to go to fast. He likes when you tease him but since you weren't here he teased himself. "F-fuck~" Michael moans out the pleasure starting to get to him. Michael stroked himself through his boxers. Michael let out a few more moans and whimpers before he came in his underwear.

Michael sits there for a minute his breath is weak. Michael gets up off the couch making sure to clean off the spot where he jerked himself.

Michael went to the bedroom you both shared. He laid down and took in your smell from the hoodie. His underwear was soaked and he was getting hard again. Michael rolled his eyes "seriously" he pouted. Michael rolled over to your side of the bed and put his face in your pillow. He smiled against the pillow, he put both his arms under the pillow and pulled it closer to him.

Michael started to get excited, he wanted you to be proud he cleaned the house but at the same time he wanted you to punish him. He wanted you to edge him for hours on end and finally let him cum inside of you. He thought about how it would feel with you pulling his hair and making him beg. Michael sits up and puts your pillow on his lap. He puts one end of the pillow between his legs and the other he bites down on. He pushes the pillow close to his chest and smiles as he bites.

Michael opens his phone and starts writing you a message. He giggles to himself as he types he reads the words out loud so he can write better. Michael giggles as he reads "Get home soon.. Mommy I have a surprise for you, heart emoji" he giggles and deletes the message. He sits up a bit more seriously and starts typing "please love get home soon Im going crazy just thinking about you I need you so bad right now" Michael giggles to himself and grinds against the pillow, "please mommy I'm so hard and wet I need you to please me all night". Michael pushes the pillow down onto the bed and starts to hump it as he writes. "Mommy I've been so bad, so bad I've already came once without you. I'm going to end up ruining your hoodie" Michael humps the pillow a little bit more excited now. "I've been good all day I swear, please fuc" Michael paused. He sent the message. Michael threw his phone in embarrassment and covered his face. He didn't mean to send you the message. He just wanted to imagine what you would have done if you've seen it. He wasn't bold enough to actually send it. Michael gets off the pillow and squeezes it against his chest.