𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

.

Alden dreams to become a pilot one day.

In an interview, he said “One of these days, I would like to study even aviation only”. He shares that dream with his father (Richard Faulkerson, Sr.), who was a flight steward.

Before Alden entered showbiz, he wanted his son to become a pilot.  He loves to travel, and dreams  to  see the Seven Wonders of the World.

He is Richard Faulkerson Jr. in real life,  Alden said he had a regular childhood, and experienced heartbreak and deal with problems early in life.

His dad Richard Faulkerson Sr. is  half-American, which explains Alden’s tisoy or mestiso look.  Just what exactly does Alden has that he is so well-loved by his fans,  a lot has been written about him  and let’s look into some of them.

1.   Alden dreams to become a pilot one day.

In an interview, he said “One of these days, I would like to study even aviation only”. He shares that dream with his father (Richard Faulkerson, Sr.), who was a flight steward.

Before Alden entered showbiz, he wanted his son to become a pilot.  He loves to travel, and dreams  to  see the Seven Wonders of the World.

2.  Alden is a hopeless romantic.

He enjoys the romantic movie “50 First Dates” because he finds Adam Sandler’s character sweet for making an effort to let Drew Barrymore’s character remember their relationship.  He said, “Effort pa more, kilig pa more!”

He also believes that chivalry is not dead since he will definitely hold his girlfriend’s purse at the mall if she ask him to do. “She might need to do something or needs to fit a dress that she likes,” he added.

As a suitor, he is “ma-effort”.  He stressed “I do big effort talaga, co’z for me girls are fragile.  You really have to give a girl extra special treatment like opening doors for them, escorting them as they go down a vehicle.  Being a gentleman is a big thing for him and should always come first.

3. A sweetheart with a sweet tooth, he is a sucker for sweets.

He said “I love sweets! I’d kill myself with desserts!” He will finish one whole brazo de mercedez cake if the world were to end tomorrow.

4. He has hidden talent. Yes Alden has this hidden talent, to eat a whole ensaymada in one big bite.

In his interview with Nelson Canlas and Iza Calzado for the defunct show “Showbiz Exclusives”, Alden was asked about his video where it shows that he was dared by his co-stars in the movie Tween Academy: Class of 2012, to eat the ensaymada in one bite.  Then in turn, the hosts dared Alden again to repeat what he did on the video  on live TV.  Alden politely obliged – for the love of the show.

Watch the video and see for yourself! (Watch 10:17)

5.  Alden wants non-smoker girlfriend.

Alden lost her mom (April 2008) due to pneumonia.  “My mom was really a bad smoker,” he said shaking his head.  “She was  having  difficulty in her breathing, and it became regular, up to the point that she can’t breath anymore.”

Since then, I’ve been having issues with girls who smoke.  If I were to have a girlfriend, I would ask her to stop na lang, because I don’t want her family to experience what I’ve experienced with my mom.”

6.  Alden resembles his Mom.

He explained, “My dimples, my  being an accommodating person, my Mom is like that, she has so much stories to tell, when you get to know me, I’m also “madaldal”.