1||~ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ~||Meilin

"Please don't give up on me..."

MEILIN X READER

Your heart melted when you entered the school bathroom. Your friend, Meilin Lee, had ran out of class sobbing.

The only thing was, although your vision was too blurred to see perfectly at that moment, you could've sworn that she was big and red before she fleed.

But you figured you must've been imagining it.

"Mei?" You called out to her. The sobbing stopped.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

"Are you alright?" You asked her, leaning against the stall she was in.

"Y-yes! I-I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" You could hear in her tone that she was holding back tears.

"...please come out to me, Mei."

"No!!!"

Her response startled you. You didn't expect her to reply so aggressively.

"I mean...no." Mei said, this time, more calmly.

"Why not?"

"B-because...b-because I look horrible!!!" Mei sniffed. This made you feel even worse.

"Mei...no, you'll never look horrible in my eyes," you told her in a soft voice, "you're beautiful. Nothing's gonna change my mind."

There was a silence. Without you knowing, Mei's already red face had gone even redder.

"Now, please. Can you come out and tell me what's wrong?"

"If I were to step outside, I would be killing two birds with one stone." Mei told you.

"Mei, please...don't be self-conscious! I'm your friend..."

"...friend, yeah..."

Her reply confused you a little bit, but you shrugged it off.

"Fine, I'll come out. Please don't give up on me..." Mei compromised.

You felt even worse. "Cross my heart and hope to die." You responded.

Slowly, the bathroom lock turned, and creaked open. Then, you saw an eye. 

The eye was followed by an ear peeping out at you, and then an entire head. Next thing you knew, it was standing right in front of you.

Meiling  was standing right in front of you.

She was a lot taller than you, and was covered head-to-toe in red fur. She had a button nose, and small, sparkling eyes.

She...was a red panda.

AND SHE LOOKED ADORABLE!!!

"I'm sorry, can I just-" you reached out to her, running your fingers through her soft, glorious red fur.

Stroking her went in to full on jumping in to her arms and squeezing her.

"eeeeek!!!! You're so FLUFFY AND ADORABLE!!!!!" You squealed.

"I...am?" Mei questioned.

"Yes!!! I could cuddle you for hoursssssss!!!!" 

Mei seemed to have cheered up, and wrapped her arms around you, returning the hug.

"Thanks, (Y/N)...you've just made me feel a lot better..."

"Anytime, Mei." You beamed. "And remember, you're beautiful. Inside and out."

"So are you." She replied.

In your arms, she turned back in to herself, only, she had red hair.

"That hairstyle really suits you." You told her, pecking her on the cheek.

Suddenly, she puffed back in to her red panda form. You laughed.

"Dang it, (Y/N)!!! If I wanna be human, I have to be relaxed!!!"

"Oh. Em. Gee."

You looked behind Mei, only to see a blonde girl with a ponytail.

"EVERYONE! (Y/N) JUST KISSED MEILIN LEE!!!"

"Wait, no!!! Argh, first Devon, now (Y/N)??? TYLER'S NEVER GONNA LET ME LIVE THIS DOWN!!!" Mei wailed, burying her face in to her hands.

You giggled, and patted her paw. "You'll be okay, Mei." You reassured.

{Stay tuned for Miriam, she's next! <3}