march 19, 2022

i fucking love wattpad comments lmao.

ok so like, at my school, every friday, the seventh and eighth graders go to the gym for an hour and a half, and we just do whatever the fuck we want. although, we do need to complete all our work for the week to do it lol. and the reason why we go to the gym on friday's is because the 8th and 7th grade teachers don't know what the fuck to do with us for an hour and a half. 

anyways, when we went yesterday, half the student in both grades had a big ass race and my slow ass was surprisingly first.. idk how. i though i was in second place, but multiple people said i was first. anyways, we did that, i was in first place, someone in the eighth names N (that isn't important) was in second, and another person in the eighth grade was in third. his name is A, and he is SO. FUCKING. HOT. he also seems nice but idk. plus i kinda have a crush on him. now, you must be wondering, "wait but don't you have a girlfriend 🤨?"

and the answer is yes

but A's (my gf) and I's relationship is different ig you could say. like, we're dating, but we're also crushing on different people and neither of us our mad since we don't care. plus, we have a crush on different people but we wouldn't date them since.. well.. we're dating each other and we like each other. it's very hard to explain lol.

anyway's when we were done, i laid on my friend D's lap underneath a table, then our other friends, M and C, came over and we talked. then the next thing i knew, i was being pulled up by D and C so i can race A. now, i did want to race him, heck i've been wanting to race him, but i just raced in multiple different races, while running away from D since she was trying to kill me, meaning i had no fucking energy. so.. i lost. in both of them lmao. plus, my dude's hella fast haha.

 anyways, according to D, it turns out that he had fucking chuckled when i was tackling D. 

like. 

i'm sorry 

WHaT?? 👁👄👁

(i'm randomperson btw)