Wasabi 💚

No proof read....

Ashwin as Aadav, 26 yrs old.
Sivaangi as Saatwika, 23 yrs old.

NO ONE'S POV:

Drama does not just walk into someone's life, Either we CREATE it, INVITE it or ASSOCIATE with it.

Likewise, both Aadav and Saatwika create invite and associate with eachother as Frenemies. They were the famous Frenemy duo in their department, they didn't go unnoticed in their department,  including the staffs.

Aadav and Saatwika, are currently doing their final year in M.sc film and Tv production, They both belong to the same class. Not a single day goes without their bickerings, except for the duo the others in the class enjoy it like a feast. If not for the staffs, they will definitely strangle eachother's neck and will get into a war.

One fine day the staffs have decided to take the final year M.sc film and Tv production students for a case study as well as a Happy Trip to Pune, for 4 days.
Everyone was excited as it was their final trip from the college, the staffs have informed that they will be going in a couple of week.

All packed their bags and got ready to head to Pune, the students have boarded at 12.30pm and settled in the train in their respective seats. After a while the train started, the students have decided to go by train and return by flight as they wanted to enjoy the train journey happily with their friends while heading to Pune.

Saatwika was super happy that Aadav was not in her compartment and didn't have to see his face atleast for the next 18 hours. She was enjoying the journey with her friends by chatting, singing and dancing. She then heard one of her classmate as well as friend and a brotherly figure to her, Rakshan's voice who was in her compartment asking,

Rakshan: "ena machan? Inga vandhuta?"

She turned her head to see whom he was talking to, but got irritated to her core to see Aadav smiling at Rakshan, these two were close friends from their UG and joined same college for PG after 3 years of job.

Aadav: "TTR ticket checking da...adhan seat la okara sonnanga" he said sitting next to his friend Rakshan who was sitting diagonal to Saatwika and Aadav still didn't notice her presence. She stayed silent looking outside the window and was trying to ignore him.

Aadav who was talking with Rakshan casually turned to look at Helen one of Saatwika's friend, who was looking at the phone with a blush.

Aadav: "ena Helen? Yapo kalyanam?" He asked with a teasing smile, she smiled widely on hearing is question.

Helen: "Next year starting la nu pesirukanga" She said with a blushy smile.

Rakshan: "namma helen ku yapovume vekkam than" he teased her, making her to blush hard. Aadav laughed at it before noticing the person who was sitting next to helen. His laugh slowly faded and turned into an annoyed look,

Aadav: "ivala?....iva indha compartment ah?" He asked Rakshan, but still it was audible to Saatwika. She glared at him clenching her jaw. Rakshan saw between the Frenemy duo and hung his head low,

Rakshan: "pochu....avvlothan" he muttered under his breath.

Saatwika: "Ama nu sonna ena pana pora? Train la irundhu gudhika poriya?" She asked in utter annoyance.

Aadav: "naa en di gudhikanum....una venuna thallividuvena thavirthu naa gudhika maaten" he said rolling his eyes. Helen and Rakshan got stuck in between them, they both looked like a lost cat. The other classmates of them mumbled to themselves "arambichitanga da".

Saatwika: "enga? Mela kai vachu than paaren...aprm nadakuradhe vera" She raised her eyebrows challenging him.

Aadav: "un mela kaiya vachu aprm kaiya detol la kaluvuradhuka? Podi"