part 9- ignorance

Y/n pov :

I am lying at my bed thinking about the confession of Mr.kim . I mean how the heck he loves me. He had never been so close to me. Then How ??!!

Arghh... How will I face him now ? I should ignore him . Yeah I should not fall for him..

While thinking I fall asleep.

End of Y/n pov~

Time skip

After 3 days.

Y/n pov:

I got up early in the morning and took a shower and breakfast and got ready and went out for my office.

*Your outfit*

At office.

Now I am standing Infront of  mr.kim's office. I let out a heavy sigh and knocked  the door. As soon as I heard his response , I went inside .

End of Y/n pov ~

Tae pov: I heard a knock then I said "come in" .

"Good morning, Sir!"

I heard the familiar voice and looked up .

My heart skipped a beat seeing her after so many days . I just can't get her out of my mind. I missed her so much in these days. Finally I am seeing her now. It felt amazing after realising and confessing. But she didn't reply yet but it's ok . I know she needs time.

Then I snapped out of my thought and said.

"Good morning , Ms.Park! How are you now?" I asked with a little coldness in my tone as I am not used to it.

I see y/n was shocked.

" Ms.Park ! I asked something"

Y/n: " a_ah. Y-yes . I am fine . Thank you, sir . Can I get my files , please.?!"

She said while avoiding eye contact and also she didn't give her cute smile but what is wrong with her now?. She didn't give any smile not even once until now. Is she trying to ingnore me?. No way.

"Yes , " I replied and gave her files.

End of Tae pov ~

Y/n pov:

What is wrong with Mr.kim? . It is because of that he loves that's why he asked me about my well being . No way y/n ~ ah . You should ignore him.

Then I answer him without any eye contact and asked for my files and went to work.

End of Y/n pov ~

After a while.

They were working while Tae was glancing her time to time to see her condition as he was worried till now after the incident.

Suddenly They heard a knock.

Tae: " come in."

Then jimin came.

Jimin:" Good morning taetae."

Tae:" hmm.."

Jimin:" hello cutiepie! Good morning. How are you?"

Y/n gave a huge cute smile and said

Y/n: " I am fine oppa, thank you. How are you ?" She said smiling.

Jimin:" I am fine."

They were talking while Tae was looking at her more like glaring because she didn't smile at him and Tae was now definitely sure that she is trying to ignore him as before the confession she always smiled at him even though he was cold.

Tae:" am I invisible for both of you ?" He said with a annoyed voice.

Jimin awkwardly smiled and y/n looked way.

Tae;" jimin why do you come here.?"

Jimin:"oh yes. I forgot , Tae and y/n. I have to go to japan for a important business deal and it will take a week for me to come back."

Listening this y/n became sad.

Y/n:" a week. It's very long oppa." She said pouting sadly."

Jimin squished her cheeks and said

Jimin:" ohh my cutiepie , don't be sad. I will come back soon and also I will bring a lot of chocolates ."

Mentioning of chocolates y/n became happy.

Y/n: "thank you so much oppa. By the way oppa when is your flight ?"

Jimin:" after two hours."

Y/n pouted sadly.

Then jimin hugged her making Tae furious and jealous though he knew that Jimin was not loving her in another way but still he was jealous.

Y/n hugged him back and said .

Y/n: " come back soon. "

Jimin:" I will."

Then they pulled away.

Jimin hugged Tae and said

Jimin:" I will be back soon . Take care of yourself and also take care of Y/n. And don't be rude."

Tae nodded and pulled away .

Jimin:" now I am going . Both of you, don't overwork ,ok ? Good bye."

Then jimin left.

Tae turned to her and glared at her.

Y/n noticed the glare but avoid it and went to work.

Tae pov:

Now she is ignoring me . Wahh I don't tolerate this.

End of Tae pov~

Time skip to lunch time~

Y/n was about to go to cafeteria but Tae interrupted her.

Tae:" Ms.Park. come here."

Y/n:" huh!"

Tae:" I said come here and sit beside me." He said her more like ordering her .

Y/n hesitatedly came near Tae and sat beside him.

Y/n:" sir anything wrong?"

Tae:" eat with me."

Y/n was shocked but then calm down.

Y/n:" no thanks,sir. I will eat in the cafeteria."

Tae:" I didn't ask you. I ordered you to eat with me ."

Y/n:" b-but , S-sir ."

Y/n saw Tae was glaring at her . Then she stopped .

Y/n:" o-ok, sir."

Tae smiled internally ar her reply.

They were eating and Tae was continuously glancing at her but felt sad because she didn't even glance at him since morning.

Then y/n got up after finishing her lunch quickly and started her work totally ignoring Tae's presencee.

At evening

Tae pov:

It's enough now. How long she will ignore. I have to do something.

End of Tae pov~

Y/n was leaving for home as she was about to take leave suddenly Tae pinned her in the door and caged her between his arms .

Y/n was shocked and heart was beating faster. Then she nervously spoke.

Y/n" S-sir , w-what are y-you d-doing ?"

Tae:" why are you ignoring me huh?!"

Stay tune for the next part 💜