need and denial

Rowan pinned her wrists against the wall, scowling at the grin on her face. Aelin angled her head and captured him in a kiss, relishing at the way his hands tightened around hers. Pulling back, he smirked at her protests to the lack of contact – and the string of curses that came with it. "You're fucking cliché. You'll say some shit about my dirty mouth, then shutting me up, then hate-fuck me. Can't you just get on with it or do you get off on the beat up, typical goddamn dialogue?" she spat at him. Chuckling, he turned his attention to her neck, gripping her pale skin between his teeth and rolling it, leaving bruises. His bites turned rougher, harder in response to the way she threw her head back and arched, panting softly. Rowan pulled back, studying her. Released her wrists. Then ripped her shirt down the middle in one clean stroke, stepping back just to study her. "Fuck me already." He smiled, flashing his teeth. Then tore her sweatpants off. "Are you going to leave me with any clothes intact or do I have to start billing you for this shit? And since when are you this fucking quiet? I thought you loved whispering shit in my ear." A warning look from Rowan, and Aelin bit her tongue. She spread her legs in a silent plea, almost moaning at the hunger with which his gaze was pinned between her thighs. Without warning, he dragged his thumb down her, lightly grazing her clit. Gasping at the sudden contact, she arched her back further. Rowan got on his knees, slung her knee behind his shoulder and began rubbing tight circles around her, turning her panting into high pitched keening as her hips began rocking of their own accord. He put his finger in his mouth, then ran it through her slick folds again before slowly sinking it into her. As her moans grew more desperate, he thrust another finger into her, harshly curling them both inside her. Just as he felt her tighten around him, he ripped his hand away. Her knees buckled as Rowan turned, panting as she ground out: "what the fuck is wrong with you?" He faced her, and this time, his smile was a cruel, living thing. He stalked to her, leaned in and rumbled "you don't deserve to come yet. do not touch yourself. i want you swollen, whimpering in need for me. i want you driven out of your damn mind with how badly you need to be touched, to come. and we both know nothing compares to me." he walked out, throwing the last line over his shoulder with a content smile.