chapter 4

Good Morning my sunshine, my bear, my bub.. Wake up wake up, my bub, just wake up...
Angel:-- good 🌞morning appa.
Kookie:- good morning my love.
Come down quickly, or else you again will be late for your school..
Angel:- okay appa..
The three kiddos are doing their breakfast with giggling and happy talks as their is no worries in their life.
Era/kookie drop Angel to her school.
Era:-while driving... Kookie.. Ahhh
Their is a company who wants to do collaboration with our company, so will you be ready for the collaboration?
Kookie:--As far as if it is not TAEHYUNG company, I will..
Siso, you asked me na why I don't want to collaborate with his company then I don't want him to loose himself because of me. My presence made him uncomfortable, uneasy.
My baby become most successful business man, he is looking so sexy and beautiful, now he is independent, he has self respect, everyone respect him. Adore him. Everyone is with him.. Because of me i don't want to ruin his life again..
Their was a time, when I desperately wants him back in my life.. By hook or by crook.. But see what I gain only hate...
Love is not a thing, it's a feeling.. We can't hold anyone in our life, before I was selfish, I think only about me but now I only want Tae happiness,, if he moves on his life I am still happy for him, if he don't love me i still happy for him.. I just wants his happiness, this time their is no jungkook in my Tae life to torn his heart in pieces.
Without Jungkook Tae is happy..
So, what's Tae want I am giving him the happiness.
Now no racing, no chasing...
I just want peace in my Tae life..
That's all my sweet siso..
ERA:--- We reached our company kookie,
POV:---you are loosing yourself kookie, inspite of keeping Tae happy.
I know somewhere you are not happy, but only pretending.
At present time :--
Caffe:--
The three kiddos are laughing and joking and eating foods..
Somewhere far is watching them..
Angel:--appa banana shake...
Kookie:--- ahhh my bub stop it.. Don't make fun of me... Baby please..
Era:---hahaha kookie have banana shake...
Tae:---you are laughing, enjoying your life with your patner, it's so easily for you to move on... And i am here all stuck because of you.. (Teary eyes)..
His eyes see a disappearing figure,,
and a small smile left on his face...
Excuse me... Miss excuse me!!!
Lissa.... Please hold on..
Lissa::someone is calling my name, who it will be? Tae????
Tae::--Lissa,,, how are you? After a long time???
Lissa::-hmmmm yes, Tae...
So, how's you? And how's jungkook?
Tae::-ohh common Lissa,,, you already know we are not together any more, and i am sure Jungkook also cheats you?? I am right...
Lissa::-😞😞☹️☹️NO,, YOU ARE WRONG Tae.. Even I don't know "YOU BOTH ARE NOT TOGETHER".,, because Jungkook don't love me, it's only you..
TAE::- OHH PLEASE, I KNOW JUNGKOOK GIVE YOU MONEY OR DID JUNGKOOK BLACKMAILING YOU(ANGRY TONE)
LISSA::---DO YOU REALLY LOVE JUNGKOOK?? That guy never loves me, believe me Tae.. He only loves you..
Even when I told him more than 1000 times that I love him.. But his only answer will be I only love Tae.
Though I know it's your arranged marriage, but still Jungkook never give your place to anyone.. (Sad tone)
I am his best friend, but he never seen me as a patner,, what mistake I do in the past, it can't be forgiven,, I think because of me you parted away,, so why you hate jungkook only? Please slap me, hate me, curse me.. It's all my fault.. (Saying this Lissa started crying in front of Tae, asking for forgiveness,)
TAE::-standing their speechless..
A word don't utter from his mouth..
Lissa:--even before leaving KOREA, I told the whole truth to aunty..
Tae,, I know we do mistake, we are human, even our child do mistake, so that we leave our child for the mistake? Or we broke our relationship??? I know me and kookie both are responsible...
But Tae can't you give kookie a 2nd chance? Tell me kookie??
Tae::-no, we can't, he humilate me in front of all the relatives, friends, he called me nerd, fatty, useless,, even he said that why I came in to his life, this marriage is useless, rather then me he marriage with someone more beautiful...
I NEVER FORGIVE, JUNGKOOK FOR THIS,, HE HURT MY PRIDE, MY SELF RESPECT, SELF RESPECT IS EVERYTHING FOR ME...
HE HIMSELF SAID THAT HE DON'T WANT THIS MARRIAGE, HE LOST INTEREST IN ME..
LISSA::--- FINE,, TAE!!! if you can't forgive jungkook, then it's fine.. Atleast don't ruin his image now,, you both are over then, please just be yourself. If you don't have any relationship with jungkook?? Then why you are asking such cheap question about him? That we over or not? It's non of your business any more,,, and i think you are already divorced Tae... So please leave him alone.. Okay..
TAE:---SPEECHLESS.. because sudden anger of LISSA...
LISSA POV::--- IAM SORRY TAE, I SHOUT ON YOU... BUT YOUR SELF RESPECT ALREADY DAMAGE YOUR RELATIONSHIP, AND KOOKIE MISTAKE. NOW, I DON'T WANT MORE SUFFERING IN YOUR LIFES..
LISSA /TAE LEFT

JUNGKOOK/ERA DOING THEIR WORK IN COMPANY:-
ERA:---KOOKIE ANGEL BIRTHDAY IS COMING,, DO YOU PLANNING SOMETHING TO GIVE HIM? A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY???
KOOKIE:--- SMILING VERY HAPPY,, YES I AM THINKING TO GIFT HER EVERYTHING,, I AM GOING TO BOOK THE AMUSEMENT PARK FOR HER.. ONLY MY ANGEL, YOU AND ME.. ❤
Era:--- but kookie, now you are a great business man,, so don't you think we have to invite all the big business men..??
Kookie:---hmmmm, yes you are right... But I have to call them also,,,, how I am going to face them.. (Sad tone))
ERA:---BE PROFESSIONAL KOOKIE,,
DON'T BE NERVOUS, THEY ARE ALL PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE, SO NOTHING WILL BE WRONG...
KOOKIE:-HMMM.. (DEEP THINKING)

AT PRESENT AT MALL:--
ERA/KOOKIE::-Roaming in mall, buying everything for his Angel,,
Giggling with Era, joking,, suddenly he bumped with someone.. A old man...
Kookie:--- I am sorry unkie,, I don't saw you... I am sorry..
the man saw kookie, jerk his shoulder from kookie...
OHH IS IT YOU? MR. CHOI.. ??
WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE THAT YOU ARE ROAMING WITH YOUR NEW SLU**IN THE MALL..
KOKKIE:---ANGER VOICE, MR. JEONS STOP THE FUC* RIGHT NOW.. IT'S NOT YOUR MALL, THAT I DON'T ROAM IN THIS MALL, 2ND YOU BUMPED ON ME NOT I... AND ONE MORE THING I THINK YOU FORGET --I AM NOT JEON JUNGKOOK ANYMORE..
MY NAME DON'T CARRY YOUR SURNAME, I DIED 4YEARS BACK, YOUR SON JEONS JUNGKOOK DIED 4YEARS BACK,, SO, NOW YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS ON ME, SO, BEHAVE YOURSELF OR THIS TIME I DON'T SPARE TO TAKE A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU ALSO,,
I KNOW I AM VERY BAD,, I DID MISTAKE, BUT DID MY MISTAKE ARE THIS BIG THAT YOU THROUGH YOUR OWN SON IN THE STROMY NIGHT TO DIED?? YOU TOLD ME, I AM A SHAME ON JEONS NAME,, SO SEE I REMOVE MY NAME,, NOW YOU ARE HAPPY AND YOUR EX SON IN LAW? MIGHT BE STILL I AM PAYING FOR MY KARMA.. BUT MR. JEONS DON'T INVOLVED MY SISTER AND DAUGHTER IN THE MATTER, DON'T EVER DARE TO CALL HER SLU**
AND DON'T WORRY, I NEVER COME BACK TO YOU.. JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE JEONS..
NICE MEETING WITH YOU
Kookie hold Era hands and left from their...
Mr Jeons:---1st time in 4years feel bad, did he done a big mistake,?? His only son, who he threw from his Mansion after Tae left the Mansion and give divorce to Jungkook,. In those 4years he feel guilty now,,
Did he mistake somewhere? Did relationship ends so easily..
With heavy heart, and teary eyes he left from their...
Th past and the present all are not good somewhere,,
They both miss each other,
But someone guilt
And someone self respect
Holds their relationship...
Did they again back to normal or this is the end of their love..

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK???
PLEASE TELL ME...
YOUR COMMENTS ARE VALUABLE FOR ME..
🙏❤