Eli & Dion pt2

Elijah's POV

As we head to my front door, I can help but reminisce on what just happened. I can't lie, that shit was incredibly sexy. The way he slapped my dick onto his tongue and how his throat clenched around me was enough to make me wanna cuff him. I have never had anyone suck me off like that, but man can he suck a mean dick!

"Soooo are you gonna stand there or you gonna open the door?" I hear.

"Huh? OH! Sorry, I was thinking," I opened the door and walked in. I hear him laugh and say something along the lines of 'Got you good, didn't I?' I turn the lights on and I hear a gasp.

"Wow Eli, you have a nice house!" He looks so cute. Not to mention his nice body. I personally like men who are a little less muscular and submissive looking, but I like Dion so I'll allow it. He walks up to me, wraps his arms around my neck, and smiles.

"Wanna show me to your room?" He says as he licks his lips. I pick him up and make my way to my bedroom. I sit down so he's straddling me making out with him. His lips feel nice against mine. I slip my tongue in his mouth and suck on his tongue a little. I need to regain control. It's MY turn. He shudders and moans and that's when I knew I had him.

"You want me to fuck you, baby?" When he starts to grind against me, I smirk. I hold his hips to stop him from moving and he whines.

"Why'd you stop me? I was feeling good," He whines as he tries to move again but I smack his ass and grip his neck.

"No, you need to be patient. You can do that for me, right?" He looked at me confused, but then got the memo and nodded. I smack his ass again and he moans.

"Words baby," I did him as he did me. He looks so good in my lap.

"Yes sir" Fuck I'm hard, that was sexy. I wanna fuck him so bad, but I wanna tease him. I move him out of my lap and get up.

"I'll be back baby stay here," I give him a kiss and walk to my closet. What should I use? Hmmm....Got it! I smirk and grab the lube, handcuffs, and vibrator. I'm gonna have some fun tonight.

I turn around and walk towards him with a sinister smile. "Strip, baby" He gets up and quickly takes off his clothes.

"Eager aren't we? You almost seem desperate for my touch, but don't worry you'll get it soon." I kiss his cheek and gently push him back on the bed. He grabbed his dick and started to stroke it, but I grabbed his hand.

"Eli whyyy? Look at me!" He whines painfully. He looks so desperate. I can see it leaking, I might return the favor a little later.

"No, you can't touch yourself yet, baby. Now get on your hands and knees." He does what he's told as I grab the lube. I pour it on his hole, massaging it to get ready to insert a finger.

"Fuck" He moans as I slowly inserted my middle finger, and slowly start to move it. I let him adjust before I insert another finger, and I feel him clench.

"Relax, baby, take a breath, it's okay." I comfort him. I want him to be nice and ready for this vibrator. I feel him relax and I push my fingers deeper into him. He starts to push back to get more, I smack his ass.

"Stay still," he shakes his head and starts to move again. "Don't make me say it again Dion, stay still." He moved against my fingers again. Since he wants to play, I'm gonna make him cry. I grabbed the vibrator and lube and got it ready for his needy hole. I push the tip in slowly so he can get used to the feeling.

"Shove it in please, I want it all" He begs as he wiggles his butt. Damn, he must be really horny. But if my baby wants it, who am I to not give it to him? I shove the rest in and leave it there. Now the real fun begins. I turn on the vibrator and he gasps.