Prologue Pt 1: Return Of A Rival (edited complete)

"Plus Ultraman" - "Normal Dialogue"

"Plus Ultraman" - "Thoughts/Thinking/Flashback"

"Plus Ultraman" - "P.O.V/Flashback/Others"

____________________

(INSPIRED BY MKDREMARERISER, AND OTHERS WHO DO MHA/ULTRAMAN CROSSOVERS)

(THIS SERIES WILL NOT TAKE PLACE IN CANON TIMELINE OF MHA/THE WHOLE ULTRAMAN SAGA)

"Yeah that's it just enjoy :)"

____________________

.

.

.

.

.

____________________

EDITED: (24-25/08/22)

EDITED PROLOGUE COMPLETE: (25-26/06/23)

-

"Unknown P.O.V"

-

The black screen starts to fade in as the entire screen shows an unknown planet in the ebony galaxy with no luminous stars behind it.

Everything in the atmosphere was dead silent, and the whole barren sphere was uninhabited a long time ago. The area was all gravel and smoke-ish sands covering the barrens; rotting, grotesque skeletons were buried in the field; mountainous landscapes could be seen in the distance; and grey dust blew through the wind.

A mysterious dark figure was lying unconscious in the middle of a hollow crater. His name is Ultraman Tregear; he was once an Ultra fighting against baneful entities and aliens in the universe. His former friend, Ultraman Taro, was his greatest ally, but in his eyes, he was his enemy. Unfortunately, his whole self culminated in darkness and he absorbed himself in Grimdo.

Suddenly, his eyes started to glow abruptly red, and he regained consciousness. He silently grunted when Tregear stood up to observe his current surroundings. He experienced a tingling pang of agony inside him. "What... happened to me?" He thought to himself, attempting to recover his memories.