Bad day Prince IwaOi

Not a request
Little:Oikawa Cg:Iwazumi
Tw/Cw: yelling and bed wetting/ pull-ups
Description: Iwa is stressed and doesn't realize Oikawa is little and yells at him and Oikawa ends up having a bad day

————————————————————————

Oikawa Pov:

"Iwaaaaaa~~~~"I said because i was bored and wanted to be little"Iwa come on it doesn't need to be-"OIKAWA SHUT UP FOR FIVE DANG MINUTES AND STOP BEING CLINGY" He yells and grabs his head "o-oh sorry..."I say walking off

3rd person pov:

Oikawa didnt know how to react at that, Iwa had never yelled at him like that. So he just went home overthinking. -Your dumb. He doesn't want you your too clingy. Just leave him he'll be happier.stupid-

Iwa pov:

I feel kinda bad for yelling at Oikawa but I was stressed and couldn't concentrate. I came home but didn't have a hyper Kawa running towards me "Kawa babes where are you?" I said walking around the house. I ended up finding him in out room in the corner crying. "Oh Buddy Im sorry for yelling at you papa was stressed" I say walking towards him not to scare him "no... I sowwy papa for dis-dis-distwacting ou" He says which broke my heart.

3rd person pov again:

"Hey buddy why don't we take a nap hm? Would that be nice?"Iwa said trying to calm him down"mmm suwe papa" he says as Iwa picks him up and takes him to their room."papa cuddwe...?" Oikawa asks wanting comfort"of course buddy we can cuddle" he says laying in bed next to Oikawa.

Time skip to when Iwa wakes up
————————————————————————
Iwa pov: I wake up and am suprised to see my baby still awake. I go to give him a kiss but feel something wet in the bed. I lift up the blankets to see he wet the bed, I should wake him up. "Hey bud wake up let me get you changed" I say trying to sound calm so I don't scare him. He wakes up and when he opens his eyes he looks at me terrified. You see when Oikawa was young he didn't have the best childhood and was punished for any little thing that was seen the be childish. I get up and go to help him but he bolts to the bathroom. "Prince it's okay let me help you Im not man" I say so I can help him "N-NO m' was bad I don't want ou' to see me" He said obviously upset and embarrassed." Prince Im coming in" I say as I open the door and hug him."hey can we go get changed I don't want you getting a rash bud"mmmm fwine" He says as I go grab a pull-up and some shorts. "Cmere bud" I say as he lays down in front of me.

Oikawa pov:

Papa wasn't acting mad towards me so I may be good. After he gets me changed he picks me up and brings me to the living room."can you stay here prince? I'm gonna go make some Mac n cheese is that okay"he ask and I nod in return, I go back to playing with my toys and watching SpongeBob(a/n I don't know what kids watch I used to watch SpongeBob and scooby do)

After a while papa says lunch is ready so I go over there to the kitchen to get it."tank ou'" I say semi-quietly."your welcome my prince"he says while ruffling my hair.Today was rough but I'll think it'll get better.
————————————————————————
597 words sorry It's short it's my first I'll be sure the others longer!