Chapter 1

Markus was walking in the hallway going to his girlfriend, Jaliyah's locker until he sees Sunoo going up to his girlfriend.

Sunoo's pov

Sunoo backs Jaliyah against a wall, his face centimeters away from hers. "Its dangerous messing with me princess, aren't you afraid?" He says to her, chills running down the back of Jaliyah's neck. She remains quiet and Sunoo smirks. "Cat got your tongue, hm? I advise you to speak before I do something not so friendly." Sunoo threatens.

As Sunoo moves his hands down to Jaliyah's waist, he hears a deep voice behind him. "Sunoo". Sunoo turns around at that, already recognizing that voice. They make eye contact. "Markus" Sunoo replies.

Jaliyah watches as the two men stare at each other intensely, the atmosphere of the hallway darkening. Markus steps forward. "I warned you about her. You just can't keep your hands to yourself huh" Markus says looking Sunoo up and down.

"I don't care about your damn warning I do whatever I want," Sunoo says looking up and down at Markus as well. Markus then got fed up and swings first on Sunoo. Sunoo chuckles and says "Now you're fucked" and punches Markus back then they start going at it.

Everyone started crowding around Sunoo and Markus as they fought. Jaliyah starts screaming for them to stop fighting until Jaemin pulled them away and says "What are y'all doing??" "What does it look like we doing? We fighting," Markus says.

Then a boy walks up from the crowd stopping his recording and puts away his phone and kindle tablet and says "You know, gotta get all the angles" the boy says. "Who the hell are you," Sunoo says scratching his head "Kash Money Kai," Kai says and pulls out a cup of lean.

Someone from the crowd says "Oh nah, where did he pull that cup from? His ass?" A girl says and steps up with the rest of them. Kai then turns to the girl and says "We won't discuss that information" The girl stares at him for a second and then says "Anywho, my name is Akuri nice to meet y'all"

Then another girl from the crowd walks up to Kai saying "Lemme get some," Kai turns to the new girl and says "Bet but what's yo name?" "My name is Tyler and your name is?" Tyler says looking up at Kai "The name is kamal but you can call me Kai" Tyler nods.

Shortly after everyone introduced themselves, a teacher starts yelling at everyone to go back to their classrooms and then she walks up to Sunoo, Markus, Tyler, Kai, Jaemin, and Akuri and says "You six all have detention after school and you better be there or there will be consequences." Everyone then continued going to their classes.

After the school day ended, everyone that was in trouble went to the detention room and sat down waiting for the teacher to come in. Until someone came into the class with minion plushie and struts to their desk and turns to the group infront of him. "Hi my name is Jaden and I can be your sugar daddy," Everyone just stared at him weirdly until Kai says "Bro said 'your sugar daddy' how about you worry about your damn grades?"

Everyone started talking until someone with some loud music playing from their speaker and comes into the class, looking at all of them "Hi my name is Skylar and welcome back to Disney channel" then he does a pose, Akuri says "the fuck is he on.. doing that Disney channel shit" she says making a face at him.

Shortly after skylar came in, the teacher walked into the classroom and said we will be locked in here for 2 hours and he left the classroom, locking the door. "How the hell he going to lock us in here like that?? He can't do that.." Jaem says while scratching his head.

"Right but we should just sneak out for real and just come back before it's time for him to let us out" Sunoo says.