Part 3: clouded thoughts

while nishant was trying to get karan out of his vulnerable side, there were soft sobs heard from the bath room. it was none other than teja. after the spat that karan and teja had a few minutes ago, both teja and karan left that place to hide their vulnerability from others or maybe each other?
teja realised that she was in the washroom for too long. she quickly composed herself and got out of the washroom, washed her face and decided to go in the den having some "me time".
she walked off the washroom quickly glancing karan from the corner of her eye and reached to the den.

teja at this point of the game felt nothing but empty. two days of the task and endless fights, and she still hadn't sat and pondered over whatever he had told her in his fit of rage. honestly, she was shit scared to even recall the things he had said. starting from calling her unfair to labelling her care as daily soap and her care and emotions and outburst as a stunt for cameras. before she even realised she felt her cheeks getting wet and hot. she felt her eyes shutting up as she would faint anytime. her heart had involuntarily stopped working.

on other hand karan too was in his own overthinking trip. but the most important thing in this fight he realised that how badly teja affects him. he just met this girl three months ago and this is what she is been doing to him. her one sentence affected him to no extent. this realisation made him a bit happy about his increasing intense relationship with her. but yet he was a bit hurt about what teja said to him.

the day passed in a blink for everyone. the night had fallen now. the blinds were on, and just like previous day, two souls in the house were left for eating their dinner. the only difference in both of them were that karan did wanted to have food but with "her". where as teja didn't even feel like eating coz the storm going inside her.
karan was now too hungry and decided to go to teja.
teja was sitting on the green couch in the garden area looking at the stars and trying to understand the things going on. she got a bit startled by his voice.

kk: yahan kya kar rhi hai? firse pool mein koodne ka irada hai kya? (he said jokingly)

(she felt her eyes welled up by hearing his last statement. "he still isn't over this pool thing". she thought to herself. )

teja: aise hi bathi thi. (she said this still not looking at him)

kk: did you had your dinner?

teja: nope!

kk: as expected. chal fir aaja. saath mein khaa lete hai.

teja: mujhe bhook nai hai. you go and have it. mujhe pata hai in all of this tune bhi nai khaya hai. i'll prolly have it later. (she finally looked at him)

kk: cool. toh jab tu khaaye toh call me i'll join you. (he very well knew she wont let him starve)

teja: karan tu khaale. please.

kk: if you dont eat, i wont eat.

teja: karan please.

kk: its your call now.
(saying this, he left from there and went in)

teja un-wantedly left from there and went to kitchen. she heated up their food and kept the two plates filled with food on the table and went to call him who was lying on his bed.

teja: karan!! (she whispered)

kk quickly saw in her direction.

teja: the food is heated up. come and have it.

and then she left. he followed her to the kitchen.

they both had their food silently. no one uttered a single word throughout. teja didn't eat properly and karan definitely noticed that. but didn't wanted to bother her. she got up from the table, took the plates and kept it in the sink. they both then went to the bedroom.

teja for the first time didn't do her night routine and directly went to her bed. karan felt it strange as she always did her night routine with him on his bed, and besides that, it was "their time".

________________________________
hey y'all. your comments make me really happy and motivate me alot. please keep them coming. also the next part will be out soon. 🌸