Chapter.1 Birthday

Dylan's P.O.V

I slowly start to wake up to people singing "Happy birthday". I open my eyes and see my mom, dad, and sister. Once they were done singing my sister shouted. "Happy 15th" she's 17 and will be moving out soon. I give her a hug and the rest of my family. "We're making a breakfast dinner for you, so get ready"

"Okay" I nod and they leave my room. Zoey shuts my door. Knowing that Santana is coming, we'll probably go to the clubhouse. I put on some older clothing, with my bracelet, necklace, and watch. I put some deodorant on and slip my Converse on.

I go downstairs and see all over my favorite breakfast food

I go downstairs and see all over my favorite breakfast food. Chocolate chip pancakes, turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, and orange juice. I sit at the table next to my mom, and of course, I grab what I want first but soon the doorbell rings. "I got it!" I say shoot up and run to the front door. I open it and see Santana "hope yall haven't opened presents yet," He says holding out the bag.

I hug him and let him in. I shut the door and lead him to the dining room where the gifts were on the floor. He says hi to my parents and sister. I take the gift and place it on the floor. I had a total of 20 gifts now. Most of them are from family but a few from friends. We then sit down and everyone serves themselves. We dig in and conversate a bit.

"Present time!" My mother announces

●●●

I open Santana's gift and it's a necklace with a frog that matches his, a stuffed dragon, and a few of my favorite candies." thank you" I hug the taller boy. "Last gift" my dad hands me a small thin box. I unwrap it. I open it and it's a one-hundred-dollar gift card for anywhere. "Thank you, dad" I hug him and take all of my gifts up to my room. I shove a few pieces of candy into my pocket and hide the card under my mattress. I walk back downstairs and say bye to everyone. "Bye mama, bye dad, my sis. I'll be back before six"

They collectively said bye ad my and Santana started walking to our clubhouse. We stop by Aj's house

🔒New Character Unlocked🔓

Aj Smith
14.

After we get him we talk and continue to walk and as soon as we get there we see the girls there.