chapter 1

I don't like girly girls I never have their high pitched and annoying. I cant believe the first people I meat senior year in high school are people like that in fact I think all the people in this hell hole are like that. I already cant stand it here. I had to join half way through the year. I'm Zeva Finlay I'm 18 very short I have black hair with a strip of silver,and freckles all over my body. Oh and Im a vampire! I can honestly say I'm the prettiest girl alive. I proffer everyone call me Stormy (its the name of my vampire) I love the nickname and so does me best friend his name is Joseph . Joe is black and very skinny and lives with his grandma. we are so close that we decided that we are brother and sister. he isn't coming to school with me until his grandma come out of the hospital. I haven't seen joey in three days its been torcher. I love his grandma shes awesome. Anyway he wasn't here to prepare me for high school I have been home schooled with Joe my entire life I lived on a farm in the middle of no where so I didn't have any friend except Joe. My dad couldn't handle me anymore so now I have to go to winkelman high. yay me... not!

My boyfriend Christopher. has a very dirty blond, tell, strong and has really broad shoulders. We spent pretty much the whole summer at the beach he loves the beach mostly cause he like when I wear swim suits. I love my Chris and miss him so mush. Well Chris will be at Winkelman High in a week cause his g-ma (I also love his g-ma shes awesome) and him are in Florida they left yesterday. It will seem like for forever. my first three class I got made fun of twenty-four times I counted. I met this horrible girl Janna I what to kill her I have a temper and she not making a good impression. She smacked my book out of  my hands and that bitch has already written shit on the bathroom wall about me. Stormy my vamp is so pissed. I didn't talk at all during school. when I get home my mom hounds me about school I ignore her and my dad doesn't even look up from his phone as usual my life sucks, bit me universe!