Introduction

To start off, I would like you all to know that I am a first time writer, and I am only in highschool. I litteraly can't remember what a adjective is so please bear with me and please be kind! I have been wanting to write a book on here of a while but I have been too nervious because I have never done anything like this, but today insperation struck.

-This book will not contain "innocent" characters. When I read books with character who don't know what a penis is or won't cuss I want to scream.

-This book will also contain strong language, possibly smut (idk what I'm comfortable with writing yet, but if I do decide to write some spicy sceans I will put a little * before and after the act), and mentions of alcohol. I don't think I am going to have any mentions of sexual assault because I don't want any of my poor characters to go through that shit. If I end up changing that I will put a little heads up at the begining of the chapter.

-I will take all the criticism you guys offer, but there is a fine line between criticism and being up right rude.

-If ANY of you are going to be rude to either me or the commenters I WILL THROW YOUR ASS OUT, capiche?

-PLEASE do not steal my story. I am working my hardest on this book and I would really hate is anyone stole it. I have connections, you have been warned.

-On another note, would any of you guys like for me to make a spotify playlist for Finding Juliet? Because I really want to, but don't know if anyone would be interested in listening to it.