AU i came up with but its with detail

It is currently 4 AM in the morning I haven't slept since 2 AM bc fever sucks and my head hurts
Also 300 reads what how thanks for reading this mess

Okay sO basically this is a bunch of stuff my and friendo came up together, so I had a headcanon Crisp and Slurpee are siblings, I mean yea everyone has that headcanon and what makes this different is the fact that they might be the same from Crazy Town Maika and YOHIOloid, and the funny thing is Crispy is voiced by Hio and Slurpee is voiced by Maika

So yes before Slurpee had this killing phase and yknow what Crispy was like uh- let's say 17? 18? At the time so since they have a huuuuuge age difference Slurpee was like 11 yo or 12 at the time and she was basically fricked up so she caused this apocalypse in the city and  first her bro put up with it then he finally realized she wasn't thinking normally so Crispy decided to put a stop to it and of COURSE Slurpee got really mad and they had this huge fight and she wasn't thinking clearly and basically injured him to the point where Crispy gets his spine twisted. FOREVER.
So he is just m a d like who wouldn't be and they separate for quite a while.

So now Slurpee gets older and then she realizes what she did wasn't right so she tracks him down after like-4 years? They both have changed their appearance so instead of brown hair they have white hair, bc yea, they're people who caused an APOCALYPSE, ofc they'd change their looks, so no one recognizes them They haven't seen each other for four years so she decides to go apologize bc maybe Crisp might accept it? No he didn't, he's still mad at her and he's not happy with her at all, so this is where Happy Days comes in, as well as the Distortionist, it's just in two perspectives, Crisp decides to give her a chance but he's being manipulative and toxic, while she believes that it's because of her so she goes to any lengths to make him forgive her, so yea Crispy demands her heart bc she twisted his spaghetti spine and of COURSE she agrees and now she's torn out her own heart.
Fast forward to one year ahead, Crispy decided to leave her and just cut off contact with her because he still doesn't forgive what she did and disappears without a trace, Slurpee is not happy about this, in fact it just makes her feel even worse, and now she's searching for him.

They find each other when they accidentally move into the same apartment with the same roommate, *cough cough* Cakey, so now Slurpee is done with his crap and straight up hates him now, and Crisp also hates her now so now they can't and won't get along

Basically it

Why are you here
I just wanted to put this somewhere I know it needs polishing and a lot of it is just messed up
So just bear with me
Thanks for reading this hot mess